DixiesMom

http://forums.rainbowsbridge.com/file?id=1015596   Photo that shows Prissy & Taylor 4 months after they went to the Bridge.

I lost my precious Dixie 7-25-10.  I miss her so much.  I am keeping the faith and praying for a sign.  I do know for a fact that we can receive a sign.  My little Prissy passed away on 7-21-00 one week later on 7-28, I lost my other dog, Taylor.  On 10-6-00, my niece Madison was born.  Well, in November (four months after losing Prissy and Taylor), I went over to hold my niece.  I had been sick the week before and I was grieving so much for my lost furbabies.  I thought I would feel better to sit and hold my niece for a while.  My daughter took some pictures while I was holding the baby.  When the film was processed - in one of the photos, you can clearly see Prissy sitting on my knee and a bit harder to see is Taylor's face in the center of the photo (she appears to be floating in the air).  Now remember, Prissy and Taylor died almost three months before the baby in the photo was even born.  I'm sure that scientifically - something happened with the film and the camera.  But it really doesn't matter.  There were the faces of my babies that I was missing so much.  It was my sign.

I just wanted to share this with all of you.  I do hope that it offers some comfort for anyone with doubts about a hereafter for furbabies.  God clearly sent me a sign.  Now I patiently wait to hear from my little Dixie.

Sharon "Dixie's Mom"
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DIXIE063/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
DixiesMom

I have tried many times to get the photo up.  When I leave the thread, it's there.  When I come back, it isn't.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Dixie's mom,

Regardless of how that happened, that is one "wow" of a sign.  Thank you so much for posting the picture!  Make a print of that asap so you always have a hard copy.  

Just because Dixie wasn't in the picture, don't assume that she didn't make it happen.  Proof of Taylor's and Prissy's existence on a new level is proof of hers. Just as proof of yours is proof of mine.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
jen2010

wow what a wonderful sign l am so happy for you

Quote 0 0
judylinn

wow, that is so wonderful. what a blessing. I'm happy for you. Judy :)

Quote 0 0
Tobysmum
How lovely, it is a sign, so hard to loose two in a short space of time.
I think i too have had a sign.  My Toby passed over on 3rd July and two weeks later i went to my bedroom to put something away, came downstairs pick something else up, went back to my bedroom and there all over the bed were indentations of paw prints like a dog had jumped up on the bed, they were all on my husbands side of the bed too - the dogs arent allowed on the bed, but when my husband works away from home i used to get them to come up at night and sleep on the bed with me, the other two used to stay a few minutes then go back downstairs but Toby stayed all night long.
I took photos because there was no way one of the others had snuck up there in the few seconds i was gone, they were both asleep downstairs?

Quote 0 0
wolfshadoww
OMG Dixie, that is a wonderful sign. It gave me chills just to look at it.

I am still waiting on a sign from my dear Spider.

R.I.P. Spider 7-16-10

You were very loved and will always, always be missed.
Quote 0 0
donnalee

Wow, DixiesMom, I think I would have fainted if I got a photo like that.  It is truly amazing, unbelievable....just really something!  Like you say, even if it some kind of a camera thing, it is as if they are looking right at you!  All I can say is WOW!   I'm very happy for you.  I can see how you feel it is a gift from God.  I agree with you 100% !

Quote 0 0
DixiesMom

I am so glad that this offered some hope to some of you.  And thank you so much Karen, Jin, Tobysmum, and wolfshadow for believing in signs.  I felt it was truly a gift from God.  The photo had been misplaced for a long time.  I knew that I had to find it and share it in this forum. 

Karen, you brought me comfort in reminding me that proof of Prissy and Taylor's existence on a new level was also proof of Dixie's.  That was a beautiful, comforting thing to say. 

Now, I will admit that I am ashamed of that awful photo of myself.  I will post a current one so you can see that I allowed you to see me looking my worst so that I could share my miracle photo of my precious sign.

Blessings to each of you...
Quote 0 0