Photo-0004.jpg  Scan-121019-0001.jpg 

Scan-121019-0014.jpg 
SOL.jpg 
015.JPG 
Scan-121019-0013.jpg 

IMG-20130516-00516.jpg 
Scan-121019-0020.jpg 
SOL_2.jpg 
Love you all, my beautiful babies. One day we will be together again, but your energy remains with me and will never leave. Thank you for bringing such joy and richness to my life. You are in my heart forever, and will never be forgotten. 

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
Aww they are so adorable

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
Wendy, you're babies are all so beautiful!! I really like the last one of Solly as I can see that he had such beautiful soulful eyes. He looked like such a good dog with a really nice disposition and personality!! Very Sweet!! Hope you are feeling better! Thank-you for sharing............. Andrea, Coco's momma
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Thanks for sharing...  such beautiful babies!

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you everyone for your feedback on my post and your wonderful comments.

I am feeling better now, Andrea, well as good as I can be given the circumstances. You are all so kind and it is gratefully appreciated.

Wendy

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Gorgeous alll of them, Thanks for sharing Wendy

Take care of yourself

Peace,
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Thank you, Diana. I appreciate your comment. Your sweet prince is beautiful.

Hugs to you.

Wendy

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Thank-you Wendy
I was totally smitten with him from the moment I met him
I sometimes actually feel a physical pressure near my heart when I think of him , I guess that's the yearning for him as I'm sure you have experienced too

I hope you are having a good day today, sending warmest wishes

Take care
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0