Preshadore
This is my first Christmas without Precious..After 15 years..With all my family around me I am still so empty and sad..they don't get it nor can I expect them to..I have a smile on my face but inside I'm crying...it's been 5 weeks and I take 1 step forward and 5 steps back..when I look at her pictures, I feel so sad that she is not here with us...I pray for everyone out there that there is a glimmer of happiness today...Merry Christmas to all xoxo Susanne. Mama loves you Presh always and forever my baby💗
Quote 0 0
CKMP
Suzanne,
These are difficult days - the loss feels compounded and intensified with each cheery face, each bit of laughter and each sign of happiness and contentment when with others...Your sweet fur one walks with you especially on these days...The journey is long, difficult and she would never let you face this alone...She is there with each forward step but also with each of those steps that send us back to the beginning...Her life mattered and so on celebration days, her absence matters...May you always feel her love, and her gentle touch upon your heart - and may today find you with those unique moments that a second of calmness descends as you feel your darling Presh is with you. Hugs 
Quote 0 0
Preshadore
Thank you so much for your kind words..Today was so hard...your reply helped me..Thank you again
Quote 0 0