LuckyLouWho23
It's been especially hard for me these past few days. I think it's because for the first time Popcorn finally visited me in my dream. He pushed open the door with his nose, like he always used to do to see where I was. Then he walked in and lied down on the carpet in front of me. I started to pet him and to cry. I knew in my heart that he really wasn't there. Then my daughter walked in, and asked why I was crying. I told her that Popcorn was here, but he wasn't. She kept saying stop crying Mom, he's here, he's right in front of you. Then I woke up crying. I didn't stop crying for about an hour. Then I cried in the car. That new song by Pink, "What About Us" always makes me cry. My daughter started crying again about Popcorn too. It's probably because of me. It makes me feel like I should stop crying in front of her. I miss you so much Popcorn. I want you back! I filed the complaint against the veterinarian who put Popcorn to sleep, and of course they did nothing. There was no established relationship between this doctor and my daughter's dad. Yet he listen to him and put him to sleep. I don't agree with what happened at all! I think that the doctor should have called me, he should have asked me if I was okay with this. I would have said no! I will never understand this, and I will never never ever be okay with this! I love you Popcorn. I miss you!
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
yes sad
Quote 0 0