Forum

Author   Comment   Page 13 of 13     «   Prev   10   11   12   13
CKMP

Reply with quote  #181 
Popcorn's Mom,

Just wanted to let you know your boys are thought of - never forgotten.  While the hurt is deep and the betrayal is sharp know your Popcorn rises above the injustice and 'evil'. Popcorn's life had purpose - you and your daughter are his purpose - a purpose that is eternal.  He watches bravely and loyally over the two of you and never wavers in his love.  He hears his name, the words spoken to him and sees the tears that fall.  He knows he is loved - and feels it still.  Popcorn and Jack, together a team of strength and steadfast in their companionship to you and your daughter.  They are with you - never think otherwise.
Hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #182 
Thank you for your message.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #183 
This time of year always makes things so much worse, because we left you and never saw you again. We trusted the wrong person to care for you. We also trusted your veterinarian which was a huge mistake. Not a day goes by that we don’t miss you and cry about what you must have gone through. You didn’t deserve what happened to you Popcorn. We love you and miss you so much Popcorn. 💔
CKMP

Reply with quote  #184 
Popcorn's Mom,

Heavy weighs the guilt that can consume us - and rob us of clarity and of the bittersweetness of grief.  For the grief and sorrow is from the pure love and unconditional acceptance our fur ones give us each day they physically walk along with us...Popcorn knows always he is loved, is cared for and all that was done was done in the best of intentions and motives.   It is terrible that others did not see the 'gift' he is.  We hope with all our strength there is 'karma' - and that what 'goes around eventually comes around' - Talk and walk with your fur angels - and know they are with you - the bond is forever and always...Popcorn is deeply missed, your 'stability', your constant friend and companion is still just that...Now, there is heavenly calm for Popcorn and Jack, days spent together - snoozing, playing and of course eating those endless treats all the while keeping a close eye on you and your daughter...Wishing you some calm, some peace for your hearts and souls - and sending you hugs on this day especially.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #185 
My heart is hurting just thinking about how you were taken away from us 2 years ago today. I keep telling myself that I will start to feel less sad about you but I don’t. I wish so badly that I wouldn’t have trusted someone else to watch you while we went away. I miss you being here, your sweet face, touching you, and the way that you could make us laugh. Life is so sad without you. I know that you are with Jack. I want to believe that he needed you more than we did. I also want to believe that my mom is taking care of both of you just as I would until I can see both of you again. I love you both and miss you so much, but especially you Popcorn on this day full of such horrible awful memories. Nobody can ever take away the love that we have for each other.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #186 
We have both been thinking about you all day Popcorn. Tomorrow isn’t going to be any better, because that was actually the day that we found out that you had been euthanized without my permission. What was just as bad was to learn how you had suffered until that Friday on 7-7. I wish more than anything else that I could have stopped this. I will do whatever I can to make sure that no one else has to go through what you did. You didn’t deserve what happened to you. I love and miss you my sweet boy.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #187 
Popcorn's Mom,

Thinking of your special boy today - and remembering him in his oh so jaunty hat!! What a little character!  And knowing your heart is especially broken today - and there will be more tears than usual.  This 'marker days' are most difficult - our emotions 'sneak up' on us and we relive the separation over and over.  
Take heart - your Popcorn is with Jack - and now is your sweet guardian fur angel...He will hear your voice, see your tears and listen for his name.  His bond is forever and he will be at your heel still with each move you make.  I realize there are no words to ease the sorrow, the sense of loss and the anger you feel - know you are not alone - 
Look to the sky for those puffy Popcorn clouds, or hear the bird song that seems to persist...It is your boy, checking in and reminding you of his loyalty and love.
Many hugs for you and your daughter.
JimB

Reply with quote  #188 
What an angel. Your Popcorn was a beautiful baby. I wish you the best. 

Reply with quote  #189 
I remember reading your story of Popcorn and it touched me deeply, because it was so sad. Time won’t ever change the love you have for Popcorn. And he knows it. Thinking of you. Xx

"The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal"      C.S. Lewis
redgirlraven

Reply with quote  #190 
I went back and read your original post about Popcorn. I am so angry and sad. What happened to you and your sweet dog is unfathomable. I am so very very sorry. I pray you can find peace. I don’t know how or if it’s possible. I am struggling to find any peace right now. My heart was aching for myself and now if aches for you and Popcorn.
I am just sorry. What an awful ridiculous thing for someone to do -
And how the hell sis the vet get away with doing that? I am devastated and disgusted for what was done.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.