Forum

Author   Comment   Page 12 of 12     «   Prev   9   10   11   12
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #166 
I haven’t been on here in quite a while, because honestly it’s too painful for me to write about Popcorn. On the 7th he has been gone a year. I still forget he’s not here, and when I wake up I get this sick empty feeling in my stomach. Our lives have been turned upside down because of this, and things are only getting worse. I so wish that you were here Popcorn, because you made everything better. We love and miss you so much.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #167 
Popcorn's Mom,

Time has gone by - and yet it will as if it were just yesterday - one year.  Your sweet Popcorn - your friend, your companion, your confidante is still all those things to you and for you.  He does hear your voice, and tries his best to lick those tears away gently...He is always close by you and your daughter...
It does seem doesn't it that when we lose our special fur one our lives begin to unravel just a bit more and more?  It seems that those 4 paws have the ability to keep us in 'check' somehow - to somehow keep us grounded - give us always a purpose, a 'role' and a context - somehow they often give meaning to us as individuals.  We are indeed as Tankie has described it here on the forum - "Lost".  The ground seems to be shifting always under our feet and in the midst of our grief and sorrow our luck seems to have run away with our fur ones-as have our hearts and souls.  Our spirits are "lost" - and we seem to encounter the truly unkind and the hurtful more and more.  We are without our strength without our ever loyal and faithful fur one 'having our back'.  It is the most difficult to do, to carry on each day - to wake up each morning and to be reminded of the reality...another day without...Within our sorrow we do find the gratitude and the thankfulness for having our fur one within our lives but it is indeed bittersweet and brings tears.  It is truly painful at times to look at those photos, to be reminded of a characteristic behaviour or antic, or to move through those moments that are now our precious memories.  
Your Popcorn is with you always -it is a given.   The bond formed throughout the time together is based on love, and because that love never goes away, the bond can not sever, cannot be lost.  Listen and you will hear your boy in the song of that bird that stays a moment or two longer than necessary, feel the gentle touch of his paw on the breeze, and perhaps just look into the sky and see those Popcorn clouds sent just for you.  Your boy is with you and forever and always will be - he and Jack - safe and secure within the touch of one another's paws and so near to their special Mom.  Many hugs for you and your daughter today especially.  
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #168 
Thank you for your message. It means a lot to both of us. I hate marking Popcorn being gone in this way. A year, it’s actually been a year since my sweet boy was taken away from us. I miss him more than ever.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #169 
Popcorn's Mom,

Thinking of your boy on this Friday evening...He is so missed and loved deeply it is clear by your thoughts and words.  I read the other day that in Mexico the word for "Popcorn" is "palomitas" - a word that literally means "little doves" - so fitting for your soft boy filled with love, and acceptance bringing peace to your life and heart.  May your skies always be filled with 'Popcorn' clouds, may your nights be filled with dreams of white fur angels and may your heart always feel the presence of your boy's love and loyalty.  He is safe within your love and within the company of his brother Jack...Tears are tears of love - noble, and pure...like the heart of your 'steadfast' Popcorn...He is your for always.  Many hugs for you and your daughter.  
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #170 
Thank you for the nice message. We are thinking about you too.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.