Forum

Author   Comment   Page 11 of 13     «   Prev   8   9   10   11   12   13   Next
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #151 
Thank you C for both of your messages. I was just looking at the clouds thinking that they looked like little balls. I’m sure it’s a sign that Popcorn is near. Thank you again.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #152 
It’s been a really rough week Popcorn. We miss seeing your sweet face every single day. We’re suppose to be relaxing, but it’s always something. You always made things better for me. It’s selfish I know, but I wish that you were here right now. I need you.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #153 
Popcorn's Mom,

It seems when we are in the midst of trials and upsets our longing for our sweet ones who were our stability, our '4 paws firmly on the ground' are tripled in intensity.  Sometimes it feels as if one merely drifts from day to day from upset to upset...
Popcorn still hears your voice, and is as close to his mom as always.  Now it is the hearts that must communicate - the love ensures the bond is never broken.  While the form changes Popcorn's loyalty and devotion does not - he is with you - and while we wish so much for the opportunity to hold, to cuddle, to just see that trusting and 'understanding' face - we must let our hearts form the connection now.  
Popcorn's Mom, I am so so sorry - I can hear the despair within your 'voice' - this is a hurt that is like no other - Know your boy and Jack are with you, they hear you, they understand their mom's heart and they will know your love and care always.  Your angels never stray very far - the hearts are intertwined and for always they will be.  Take care - many hugs for you and your daughter.
gizmomybaby

Reply with quote  #154 
Luckylou I thought of you & ur daughter while I was of here for a while to try and deal with my pain . Something that I dont think wee fully get over but try and live through a storm of emotions. My son is away 7 month now slough I get days of thinking iam ok it comes back like wave of pain . I have been reading some peoples story's that are just starting this journey , my hart aches for them. Sending love and hugs to you & your daughter. I will always remember popcorn and the beautiful wee picture of him xx Annemarie gizmo candy
CKMP

Reply with quote  #155 
Popcorn's Mom,
Just wanted to check in and see how you two are doing?  Know when your heart is heavy your boys are especially nearby.  They will always be close enough to hear your voice and the beat of your heart.  May your two guardian fur angels wrap their paws about your hearts and fill each of you with a sense of calm, of warmth and the love of Popcorn and Jack.  Take care - Hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #156 
Please consider signing and sharing our petition. You don’t think that it could happen to you, but it could. We need to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. Here’s the petition,

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/393/093/214/demand-that-congress-help-those-innocent-animals-who-cannot-speak-for-themselves/
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #157 
“It’s been a long day without my friend and I’ll tell you all about when I see you again.”
Chinadoll

Reply with quote  #158 
Just wanted to drop by and offer my blessings. I hope you have some better days ahead. I know how hard this journey is, but just know that your fur angel is always nearby, loving you more each day. Blessings to you.

Reply with quote  #159 
Thank you for your message.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #160 
Every night I kiss a photo instead of you. 💔
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #161 
It’s one of those nights, days, weeks, months, where I miss you more than ever. I need you here with me, not wherever you are. I love you more than you will ever know, and without you has left me empty. A piece of my heart, and of my soul went with you when you were killed. I try, but I don’t think that I will ever get over this.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #162 
Popcorn,

Listen carefully for your mom's voice - she needs to know you are close by.  Ten months yesterday has been a long time for her to live without her special boy...and her heart and soul ache for you.  Send her a big sign if you can - something she will know comes only from you and Jack.   You are so loved Popcorn,  and will be for always.

Popcorn's Mom,
The heartache and tears are because of love - each tear is a drop of that love.  Your hearts are bonded, you and Popcorn are forever together.  May you feel your boy's love and may it warm your soul and protect you from hurt and loneliness.  May his goodness outweigh the 'evil' and may you be swaddled within his angel guardian wings.

Take care - many hugs for you and your daughter.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #163 
Popcorn's Mom,
Wishing you a "Popcorn cloud" filled Mother's Day.  May your sweet gentle boy lay his soft head upon your lap and may you know his presence so keenly.  He is forever yours.  He is your angel with fur wings hovering always near by, hearing your voice and feeling your love.  May Popcorn and Jack fill the day with their love.  Hugs.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #164 
Thank you for your kind words on Mother’s Day. We sent you a message.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #165 
We miss you and Jack so much. Life is just sad without you here with us. You could always make us laugh. I try not to cry, but it’s hard, because I feel responsible for what happened to you. I don’t think that I can ever forgive myself. I just hope that one day when we see each other again that you can forgive me. I love you both more than you will ever know. Nobody understands the connection that we had. You were always there when I needed you, and when you needed me I let you down. I hope that wherever you are that you’re happy.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.