Forum

Author   Comment   Page 10 of 13     «   Prev   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   Next
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #136 
Thank you C.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #137 
We’re both trying to be okay, but most days it’s just hard to wake up and start the day. We needed you just as much as you needed us. Things are routine and boring. We try to stay busy, but something always remind us of you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #138 
My dream was that you came back home to us. Sadly that’s not the case. It just made me miss you even more. I love you Popcorn.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #139 
Popcorn's Mom,
Thinking of you and your daughter and of course Popcorn...Dreams - we wish for them and then...Like the love and bond shared with our special fur one, the loss of that physical comfort is seemingly lost again each time we awake...Each morning brings the realization that our sweet one is not there - and seemingly each morning we must find the strength and the will to get up and move on throughout the day.  Perhaps we should embrace those fleeting moments of togetherness within our dreams as our special ones come to us now in the form they can - they weave their spirit and soul throughout our thoughts and embrace us as they did each day when we walked through the door...Your boy is within the sound of your voice - the beat of your heart and runs with his brother Jack safely and secure in the understanding all we be together once again.  Take care - hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #140 
Thanks C.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #141 
Let me just say that we are all grieving greatly for our losses. I’m not anymore sad than you are. I never said that I was. I would greatly appreciate it if people would please stop sending me messages. I already explained that I was new to this website. I lost Jack years ago, and then Popcorn recently. I only went on here so I could write down my feelings. I never expected to gain so many new friends from this. I also never wanted, or asked for all of this nasty negativity. Please stop sending me messages about my thread, or threads. Nobody is more important than anyone else, and I never said that. This person who does not know me made me appear as someone that I am not. I’m sad. I do not need this, and this is exactly why I don’t visit this website that often.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #142 
Oh Popcorn's Mom,
I am so so sorry - if I have said anything to offend you or upset you.  
Please take no note of others who have little compassion, understanding or care for your loss, and your sadness.  Jack and Popcorn and you and your daughter are just as important as anyone else - someone else's bitterness can not diminish your 'right'/and or need to be on this forum. 
Know your boys are in my thoughts and heart as you and your daughter are.  Hugs.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #143 
No of course not! You have been nothing but kind and supportive to both of us. I wouldn’t want you to think anything else.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #144 
Today is March 1st. This is literally going to be the WORST month. Popcorn will have been gone on the 7th for 8 months. The on the 8th he would have been 12. He will never get to celebrate his birthday. He loved his birthday, because he always got cake. This makes me so sad. We both love and miss you so much Popcorn.
Twocats2love

Reply with quote  #145 
Awe, I am so sorry.  Maybe you and your daughter can have a cake for him and light a candle in his memory.  (((HUGS)))

Reply with quote  #146 
I have considered that, but I didn’t want to make things sad for my daughter. Thanks for your message.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #147 
Tomorrow you will have been gone for 8 months. Then sadly we have to think about how you’re not here on the 8th to celebrate your birthday with us. We miss you so much Popcorn. My heart hurts just thinking about this. I love you my sweet boy. I miss seeing your face, and how you could make us laugh.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #148 
I look into the backyard and miss you even more. I started a fire tonight and thought about how much you would have loved to lie down next to the fireplace. I miss you so much Popcorn.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #149 
Popcorn's Mom,
These last two days have been tough I am sure...while time passes - the depth of the loss and the love does not fade.  It is a different method of measuring time now - 8 months - where does the time go?  Your sweet boy is near by - and felt not only the warmth of that blazing fire but that of your love and devotion....He is forever connected with you by that bond forged without expectations and based only on mutual love.  May you find a moment in which you feel the gentle nudge of your boy's paw upon your leg, his nose upon your hand and his love within your heart....He is always within the sound of your voice, and the longing of your heart...Take care - Many hugs for you and your daughter.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #150 
A Happy Birthday Popcorn!  

May you and Jack have a day filled with chases, treats, snoozes by warm fireplaces, 'new hats' to wear, and of course adventure with 'new friends'.  May you feel the love of your mom and 'sister' always and may you know this love is the greatest gift as is your love, loyalty and devotion to them.
May the skies be blue for you and may the clouds be "puffy white 'Popcorn' clouds" upon which you ride closer to your family.   
You are much loved, 'little man' and much missed.
Cake for all today!

Popcorn's Mom,
Know this is a difficult day - and know he hears your voice, visits often and understands his mom still the best.  Take care - Hugs for you and your daughter.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.