Forum

Author   Comment   Page 9 of 13     «   Prev   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next   »
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #121 
The pain of missing you never goes away. 💔
CKMP

Reply with quote  #122 
Popcorn's Mom,
Just a quick message to see how you and your daughter are?  Know your sky is filled with stars and angels, but two are now so very very special.  Popcorn and Jack are your guardian angels, pure, bright, filled with love and loyalty - always nearby and always ready to nudge you with a reminder your heart is filled with their love for now, and for always.  They walk softy with you and never leave your side...Many hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #123 
Thanks for the message. We used to always say that Jack was our guardian angel guard dog. Now we have two. What really hurts is that Popcorn should be our guard dog here. We both miss him so much. She has good days and bad days. Most of my days are bad ones. I just feel so responsible for what happened to Popcorn. We saw the recent photo you posted of your two girls. They’re so cute. Thanks again for the message.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #124 
I miss you every single day. I try so hard to keep busy, but it doesn’t work. When I go to bed at night you’re not there. When I wake up you’re not there. I want you back. You didn’t deserve to die, to be taken away from us. I know that you miss us as much as we miss you. Please stay near Jack. He will protect you. My mom will love and protect you too. I love you. Never forget that.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #125 
When we looked into the backyard both of us noticed something very strange about the grass around the tree, it’s all dead, but in a circular patch only around the tree. It’s been that way since you left us Popcorn. There was always a lot of grass around that tree. We’re both taking it as a sign. The other thing is that I keep seeing hawks everywhere I go. I’m taking that has a sign too. We both love you and miss you so much.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #126 
Popcorn's Mom,
Of course, your Popcorn is sending you signs!  He hears your voice, your heart and knows your sorrow...Your pup loves you so - and is telling you he will never leave your side - He is always watching, listening and hoping his special mom sees his signs...Of course too Jack must have a paw in this!

There is not enough time to take away the sorrow and the hurt...nor can one stay busy enough to drown out the tears and the ache...Your Popcorn knows you loved me so much - and knows that bond is unbreakable.  Time will be but an instance for Popcorn and Jack until they see you once again - it will be a fleeting moment or two of adventures, of treats, of play and of snoozing...They are together and Jack will look out for his 'little brother' - Your angels together will look out for you.  It is a long road - this road of grief - never feel you are alone in this journey...May you feel your boys' love as it surrounds you with just a moment or two of comfort and warmth - reminding you Popcorn and Jack are nearby.  Take care of yourself - and daughter.  Hugs for both.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #127 
I’m half a heart without you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #128 
Today it has been 7 months since you were taken away from us. We both miss you so much Popcorn. We think about you every single day.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #129 
Popcorn's Mom,
There are no words that can express nor ease the hurt and the loneliness...Seven months - time goes by, and yet seems so often to drag along or stand still.  Your Popcorn is so loved - it is clear through your words how much your boy is missed and loved.  Honestly, Popcorn and Jack are so so adorable....I went back to Popcorn's Facebook page...and truly you can see his character!  His heart is with yours always...your two guardian angels walk beside you each day...Love and the bond you have never fades...Take care of yourself and your daughter...This is an especially difficult day.  Hugs for both of you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #130 
Thanks C for your message.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #131 
Popcorn's Mom,
Just wishing you some moments of peace and calm this weekend.  Sometimes these can be the most difficult days - know your boys are with you.  Know tears are ok, grief and sorrow will take their own time, their own path and their own form...Your Popcorn is blessed with the love of you and your daughter and forever he will be with you - loyal and true...Jack is nearby - making sure Popcorn is secure and safe.  Take care - hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #132 
Thank you C. Same to you too. I think that we could all use some peace and calm this weekend. We are both thinking about you too.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #133 
You are my family
You will never be just a dog to me
Every day you were there
We always knew that you care
Why were you taken away
That horrible day
Our love for you will never die
Now all we do is cry
We never got to say goodbye
I want to see you again one day
But for now I have to stay
In my dreams please visit me
Then again it will be us three
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #134 
I can’t believe that Valentine’s Day will be without my sweet loves. We miss you both so much my sweet boys.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #135 
Popcorns' Mom,
Your words to your sweet boy are so so touching...The loss, the sorrow but also the love and hope are so clear within your message to your Popcorn.  May you feel your sweet Popcorn Valentine's paws around your heart today especially...may your dreams be touched by his gentle nudging and may you feel his love wrap you warmly and tightly.  Many hugs for you and your daughter today.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.