Forum

Author   Comment   Page 8 of 13     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #106 
C,

Thank you for your message to me and to my daughter. We’re thinking about you and your sweet girls Kassee and Maggee.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #107 
We’re doing our best Popcorn and Jack to get through this holiday without you. It hasn’t been easy especially now that Popcorn is not here anymore. We think about both of you every single day and miss you. Please take care of each other until I can be with you again. We love you both so much.
gizmomybaby

Reply with quote  #108 
Hi popcorns mummy just a wee text to say thanks so much for my private mail x like yourself am struggling this is such a hard time of the year for us all , am glad am back hear having been away for a while x plz know am thinking of you & your daughter at this time and am sending loads of hugs to you booth & I hope time gets easier for yous x

Best wishes your friend Annemarie x
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #109 
Thanks for the message Annemarie. We’re doing our best. As you know it’s difficult this time of year. We decided that it was best to leave, because everything reminds us of Popcorn. It still hasn’t been easy being without him.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #110 
It’s so hard to say Merry Christmas to you through writing. We both should be saying it to you in person. We love you both Popcorn and Jack and we miss you very much. We hope that wherever you are that you’re having a fun Christmas Day.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #111 
J.
Wishing you and your daughter strength gained from your Popcorn and Jack's love.  The day is lessened without their physical presence but their love and loyalty is enduring...They are with - watching for that 'dropped' treat and listening for their names within each beat of your hearts....Wishing you a Christmas Day that is blessed with some calm and peaceful moments when you know your boys are near by....Hugs for you and your daughter today.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #112 
Thanks for the message C.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #113 
I will never never understand why this had to happen to you Popcorn. You didn’t deserve this. You and Jack will always be in my heart and in my soul. I love both of you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #114 
I miss you so much Popcorn. 💔
CKMP

Reply with quote  #115 
Popcorn's Mom,
Your boys are listening and will be by your side.  Popcorn and Jack now safe within each other's companionship...We never get 'used' to our loss it seems, we just somehow keep moving through that loss or with that loss. Thinking of you and your daughter and wishing you those fleeting moments of calm and stillness within your heart when you feel the nearness of your boy, Popcorn.
Hugs for all.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #116 
Thanks C.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #117 
I can’t believe that it’s been 6 months since you’ve been gone Popcorn. I never thought that I would be saying that this early in your life. You didn’t deserve the way you were treated while we were gone. I love you and your brother Jack so much and we miss you. I miss seeing your sweet face every single day. Stay close to Jack. Grandma Nora will take care of you, love you, hug you, kiss you both until I can see you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #118 
Most people don’t know this but Popcorn is a public figure.
https://m.facebook.com/Popcorn-448169965201361/
CKMP

Reply with quote  #119 
Popcorn's Mom,
A celebrity!  What absolutely cute, cute photos!  He is such a character!  And, he is right, his hat makes his ears look too big...But after a bath, wow, it makes you want to just hug, hug and hug him some more.  
Time passes, doesn't it?  And with time the pain of loss never really lessens, time really only lets us 'wander' through our days - often with tears - trying to learn somehow, someway to deal with the loss and the hurt...Your Popcorn is with you - and a mother should never have to say goodbye - a fur baby is a child too...We are just never ever prepared for the days without.   Popcorn and Jack are your guardian angels hovering near to you and your daughter.  They could never be far from their mom and know each of them is so loved and missed...They know their lives mattered and still do to the most important one in their lives - you.  They do hear your heart.  May you have many of those moments that 'tell' you in no uncertain terms your boys are with you.  May your heart be filled, if only for a moment, with a peace and warmth that could come only from Jack and Popcorn's presence.  Take care - many hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #120 
Thanks for your message C.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.