Forum

Author   Comment   Page 7 of 13     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #91 
Thank you for your message. I have been focused on my daughter getting the therapy that she needs. I do need to find someone myself who I can talk to.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #92 
In 5 days it will be 5 months since you have been gone Popcorn. I hate marking time by your death when we used to mark time by your birthday. I miss you so much my sweet boy. I hope that whenever you are you’re with Jack, and that my Mom is taking care of both of you until I get there to be with you.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #93 
Popcorn's Mom,
Your sweet boy hears your voice and follows your every word as he always did.  He keeps his special mom within his sights and within his earshot...He feels and knows he is forever loved and cared about...Now, "grandpups" walk with Your Mom, and lay upon her lap all the while listening and looking...Popcorn and Jack will wait for you - and what may seem like an eternity to us, for them is nothing more than a 'blink of an eye'. 
Time is marked differently now for sure...and it seems we are too keenly aware of the day we were without - it now marks the months, the days, the 'holidays without' ...Once perhaps time was either our 'steady friend' or merely something that organized our days while now it seems to change shape and meaning...stretching out into a forever, or dashing by too quickly...  the special times Those special days with Popcorn are those eternal moments that you have forever...until you meet again...
Popcorn's Mom - be gentle and kind with yourself - guilt compounds our grief and makes it so internally painful that it begins to rob us of those sweet and special memories.  It twists our gratitude into anger and bitterness and undoes all the 'good' our fur companions have brought forth in us...You love your boy - and he knows this - and will be loyal and true forever...
I so hope there are moments within the days that there is some 'calm' within the storm of sorrow for you...and your daughter.  And, that each day you honour the life of your sweet boy is one more tribute to his life, the love he gave and the times he was always there for you...Take care - a heavy heart filled with sorrow and grief is a difficult 'load' to carry alone...Many hugs for you and your daughter.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #94 
Thank you C for your words. I know that I am having a worse time because of the holidays. As you know the nights and the mornings are the most difficult. Since I don’t sleep well since Popcorn’s death it’s obviously making things worse for me. On the 7th it will be 5 months since he’s been gone. I just can’t believe that I am even saying that. Thanks again for your message.

J
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #95 
I don’t know how we’re going to be able to get through this holiday without you here. We decided to go away, so that we don’t have reminders of you in this house. I don’t want to be in this house anymore, because everything reminds me of you. It will be hard to be where we’re going to, because that’s where we were when we found out that you had been killed. I will never understand why this had to happen to you. You didn’t deserve this. We both miss you so much Popcorn.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #96 
Can someone please tell me how to post photos? I just can’t get anything to load. Thank you.
Korrasdad

Reply with quote  #97 
at the bottom of the reply box, there is a button that says "More Reply Options".  Click that, then on the page that loads, there are two buttons, one for "Attach files" and one for "Insert Photos".  If you want the photo to show in the post, use Insert.  Hope that helps.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #98 
Today it’s 5 months since you’ve been gone my sweet boy. I miss you so much, and so does your sister. It’s going to be hard to get through the holiday without you.
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #99 
Last night you and Jack, and a puppy I have never met visited me in my dream. I was so happy to see you, because the last time you came to me in my dreams it was a nightmare. You seemed content. You even let the puppy snuggle and give you kisses, and you kissed back. It was so unlike you. You preferred to be left alone. I think that you were probably jealous of Jack because he was there before you. When I woke up I sat up and noticed a space off to my left side was all dug up. It was just like you used to do when you’d sleep with me. I knew you were there. I was happy, but sad at the same time. I want to hug you, kiss you, touch you one more time. I want you to hear me say that I love you, and I want you to say it back to me in your Popcorn way by smacking your lips. I miss you every single day. I miss Jack too. Please be good to each other, and stay close to each other. You’re good boys. I love you both more than you will ever know.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #100 
Popcorn's Mom,

Your boy was with you!  What a wonderful, wonderful sign he is listening, hearing your voice, understanding your words and sorrow and showing you he is never far...It is those moments, isn't it that brings that minute of calm, of peace, of relief...if only fleeting...Those moments are truly as you say, bittersweet.  Your boys are together - keeping a close eye on their mom...The bond is never broken...and both know how much they are loved, and cared for...
Take care - hugs for you and your daughter as well - 
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #101 
Thanks C.
Stephanie50266

Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAndy
First of all I did contact Ginny, and I got no answer. This user should be set up not to have to power to start anymore threads. It seems like this forum is not moderated or she would have been dealt with by now. I did not want to do it myself but after opening the tenth thread about the same issue and seeing her start yet ANOTHER one got my blood to boiling. It's not fair! It's not right! It's rude! 

I kept opening threads about the same issue, because sometimes she labels the thread something else besides Popcorn.  Then I kept noticing as the thread got less responses after people responded, she would start a new one. People who have been here awhile don't open the threads labeled "popcorn" anymore but she does it to get the new people to read her story. She starts a new thread as soon as the old one is page two.  She seems to feel her sad story is sadder than the rest of ours. It's sad and it's rude and it's annoying. 
Claiming she doesn't know how it works? She replies to her own threads all the time, so she knows how to add to a thread! She replied to this thread! You hit the reply button. It's not hard at all. You can easily reply to your own thread and it appears back on page one, as SHE KNOWS because she has seen and done it. 

No one needs to add a new thread every 2 days. It's annoying and rude and a time waster for me when I open a thread about something I've already responded to several times. 

What if I started a thread called "Andy"every single day and all of us started new threads about our dead pets every single day? It's wrong. One person's story is not more important than everyone elses.

I've had enough. I'm glad I wrote this here because she has not started another one. Had I not, there would have been 3 more on page one. 

I know we are all grieving which is why we all deserve respect. One person does not deserve more time and space than the rest of grieving people and needs to respect everyone else here.

LisaAndy: You're an anger-filled, unsympathetic person. Who cares how many topics someone starts? Why does it matter at all? Oh, it annoys you? So? And? Boo hoo. If you are expecting to go through life never annoyed by anyone or anything then you're going to be very disappointed...which it seems you already are. Your comments to this thread have been some of the meanest or most immature I've ever seen!!

If starting a new topic helps someone grieve then so be it. Worry about your own life and not what others are doing!

LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #103 
“Say goodbye.
And all around the world you can hear them calling out, calling out and, sayin'.
I wasn't born yesterday, but I remember the way things used to be, used to be.
And I wish that I could lie, because a mother shouldn't have to say goodbye.”
LuckyLouWho23

Reply with quote  #104 
We’re on our way back to where we found out that you had been killed. It’s going to be hard for both of us to be there. We miss you so much Popcorn. We love you and Jack. Take care of each other.
CKMP

Reply with quote  #105 
Popcorn's Mom,
Knowing this is a trying and difficult time - the holidays...take on a different rhythm and a different sense without our special ones...Your journey is difficult...but remember your Popcorn and Jack are with you, within each beat of your heart and each within each breath taken, each tear fallen...They hear your voice and know your love...Wishing you and your daughter a Christmas filled with some calm, some peace and many, many Popcorn and Jack moments...May you feel their presence and feel their gentle touch if even for a fleeting moment or two...All the best...Many hugs.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.