LuckyLouWho23
There's some days that I think that I just can't take the pain anymore. All I do is cry, and question why, why, why this had to happen to you. You didn't deserve this Popcorn. I know that you miss us as much as we miss you. I try so hard not to be sad, but I can't help it. I can't sleep and when I wake up I cry, because I know that you are not here. You always made things better for me. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I'm afraid to get another animal because I just can't get attached, love someone again. Nobody understands that you were my baby, my family. I just want to go back to the day you died and stop it. I would do anything for that. I always said that I would protect you. I failed you, and I am so so sorry. I want to think that you're in heaven with your Brother Jack. I want both of you to be happy. I just wish that I could stop crying and feeling sad all the time. I worry about L too. She doesn't talk about her feelings and then she bursts into tears. She refuses to talk to her dad, but then I don't blame her. I haven't said anything to him either since the day we found out that he killed you. I just don't know how to deal with this anymore. I guess that I should see a therapist, but they're probably going to think that I am crazy for loving you as much as I do. I do love you Popcorn. I love you, Jack, and L. I miss you so much. I will never stop missing you. My heart will always have two pieces missing, one for Jack, and one for you. 💔
Quote 0 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Popcorn's Mom, I'm so sorry for your tragic, untimely loss of Popcorn. So many of us here on the forum understand your pain, there's never a time we should have to go through this with our dear babies. They should be with us forever and will always be a vital part of us. Popcorn knows you love him very much, and he's wrapped tightly around your heart wherever you go. Some people just don't understand the connection and love we have with our fur children, just like human babies. This forum has been a true blessing for me the past ten months since losing my dear Molly girl. Please know we're always here with you, sharing your love for your Popcorn, and he's playing with our little soulmates, happy and healthy until we can hold them again. Big hugs to you, your daughter, Jack and Popcorn from Molly and me.

Molly's Mom...Dawn
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
Thank you Dawn for your message. It's been so hard for me, because not only does my heart hurt for Popcorn, but it's also breaking for my daughter. There's just no explanation as to why her dad would do this. I'm trying so hard not to cry, but I just can't stop missing Popcorn. He was the one who could make me happy when my daughter wasn't with me. Thank you again for your support.
Quote 1 0
LisaAndy
yes
Quote 0 0