LuckyLouWho23
I just wanted to thank everyone for their messages. It's meant a lot to both me and my daughter what you said. I'm at such a loss as what I should do about what happened to Popcorn. While I understand her dad takes a huge part of the blame for Popcorn's death, I just don't know what to think about the veterinarian. Since sadly the laws differ by each state, it says where I live that things are left up to the owner. I'm Popcorn's person. Me first, and then my daughter. Her dad had maybe two interactions with this vet. Once when he picked up Popcorn's from his groomer. I don't even think that he talked to the vet that day. The second time was his last time, because that's the day he told the vet to put him to sleep. It's still hard to talk about this. I have contacted people to ask how I should handle this. They sent me a complaint form. I honestly don't know if I should do it. That means they might investigate this person. Might, it's not for sure. I worry then that would trigger me to be even more sad about all of this. I don't think that I want to tell my daughter what I am thinking about doing, but that's hard for me, because we don't hide things from each other. I guess that I just feel like this person needs a lesson in what not - not to do. I don't want this to happen to another family. Was me explaining this to him enough, or do I file a complaint. I also think that maybe I owe this to Popcorn, so his death wasn't for nothing. Maybe that sounds stupid, I don't know. Nothing will ever bring him back. I love you, and I miss you so much Popcorn. 💔
Quote 0 0