LuckyLouWho23
It just never gets any easier. I miss you so much Popcorn. I want you back. The nights, especially the mornings are the worst for me. I cry a lot. I try not to let L know, because I don't want to make her sad. I haven't had any dreams about you, except for that horrible dream that I had. I wish that you would come to visit me in my dreams. Please bring Jack, so that I can talk, kiss, hug, and love on both of you. I love you so much Popcorn. Please don't ever forget that. I'm going to miss you forever. 💔
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Judi,

I am so sorry for the tragic loss of your precious Popcorn, what a sweet name, how did Popcorn gets his name, if you don't mind sharing, of course I completely understand if you aren't feeling up to sharing during this difficult time.
The pain is so raw and new during the early stages, your heart is absolutely shattered....I hope in time you are able to use the many loving and fun moments that you shared with your precious Popcorn to help mend your broken heart.....but it takes time Judi, no no need to rush or push yourself, baby steps is the best we can hope for during this most difficult time of our lives.

Wishing such peace, light and healing to find yours and your daughter's hearts, may the love that your Popcorn continues to surround you with be felt so deeply in your hearts.

I am so,so sorry for your tragic loss.
Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for pooh heart forever quotes

Quote 0 0
LuckyLouWho23
Thank you for your message, and the words attached. My daughter named him Popcorn. He was white like popcorn, and when he was little if he got excited he would pop up on all four of his feet. We both miss him so much. Thanks again for your message of support.

J
Quote 0 0