Tonya
I'm so sorry in getting back to you so late.  My mother has been very very sick and I just have not had tome to here.

Well ther you go.  The signs.  the cookie wrappers and the music.
Your beautiful precious baby boy is trying to comunicate with you , each visit and sign is a blessing.  Oh what a blessing.
Make a scrap book, memory book,  tell his story from the time he came in to his new home until the time the Lord and the Angels took hhim back into their arms.  Pictures , tags, his hair if you find it.  and so on.
You wil cry as you create it , and yet it will help with the healing a bit.
Knowing you have done this and will have it forever.
His life, his love his precious being.

I hve to leave for work now, you are in my thoughts.

God Bless

(((((  Pongo )))  we love you seetheart xoxoxooxo

Username: Pongo3
Thank you so much. The book should be here tomorrow. I hear the first week is the hardest. I find myself ok at times then all of a sudden I break down crying. I miss him so much! My husband saw a sign today. When he was younger Pongo had gotten into a box a fortune cookies in my dad's garage. He must have eaten at least ten or more wrapper and all! He ended up throwing them all up. This week we have been finding wrappers in the car and around the house. Also, my child has a learning table that plays music. Pongo use to hit it all the time with his tail causing it to play music. Lately, it has been going off with no one in the room at least six or more times it has never gone off before. We even moved it and it still went off. I hope this is a sign that he is ok.
Thanks to all that has been my support. I really feel so much better having someone to talk to about this.

Tonya Mesha Gails mommy Babies and Maggie Mae's too at the bridge
Mommy to living baby Kit Kat AND as of 7/14/2010 Cotton (puppy)
For the love of our babies
They are the reason
Forever and Always Forever and a Day
Oh what a love is the love of our babies
A love like no other. Love drops fall

MY PRECIOUS SWEET GIRL Mesha Gail My Very Heart and your Shane's too
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MESHA001/Resident.htm

REMEMBERING MERCY xoxoxox oh what a love.
**http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/MERCY0031/Residents.htm

REMBERING MAX passed 12/1/2009 xoxoxox We love you MAX xoxoxo
Shane and I love you.

My true register date is Jan. 2006 ****** it took me that long before I cold talk about my loss.
Quote 0 0