robertian1959
[39]
Gemma's Daddy
Quote 0 0
WILCO
Beautiful poem but, oh, so sad. The "pawprints left by you" line truly hit home. 

The day after my Ruby died, we still had snow in Michigan and in that snow I could still see her pawprints. That snow couldn't melt fast enough. 
Quote 0 0
robertian1959
Hi Wilco , sorry for your loss of ruby , i know how you feel the next step is the indicators that ruby has gone and they can hurt just as much. I still everyday kiss , stoke and speak to gemmas ashes and keep telling her that we will meet again 
Gemma's Daddy
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
RobertIan~  What a beautiful & true poem! Thank you for sharing it. Missing my Lucy every day, like missing your Gemma every day, like everyone here, we have' the paw prints on our hearts' because of the bonds with our 'loving souls'. Each day is different, especially with the snow melted & warm weather coming. But each season brings it's own memories of our girls. Thinking of being in the garden this spring makes me sad but I will find a special spot to plant a Lucy tree. Haven't figured out the place nor the tree, but when I do, I think this poem needs to be near it...maybe hanging on the fence. Hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
Beautiful poem. It captures the true meaning of our beautiful babies. All of us on this forum feel the sameway. We will meet again.
Quote 0 0
Sampson
This is a beautiful poem and so very true! Thanks for posting it!!
S.
Quote 0 0