everyday i still miss him
my angel of love
romping with others
at the bridge high above

so one day my remy
and i dont really know when
i'll come to the bridge
and we will be together again

play nice now at the bridge remy and please send me a sign.......i miss u and love u and wish for 'just another minute' with u. 9th August was a dark day for me remy........but i look forward to the day when forever back with u starts!!! love u sweetheart......always your furmummy.xoxox

Those people who dislike cats, will be mice in their next life.......
Remy...entered my life 4th April 2010......left for the Bridge 9th August 2010.
loved, missed and cherished.
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Erika,
What a beautifule tribute to Remy.  I can really feel the love you have for him and he for you.
Thanks for posting.  You know every word written here helps in some way.

Hugs & Peace,
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
quirks

thanx regina.....am just having one of those days today....... how r u doing??

Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Erika,

Thank you for asking how I am.  Oh I'm just the same as I was yesterday when I posted a new entry to "My Companion Tuffy"  Plus I'm dealing with my gdaughter's and daughter's and my sorrow over the loss of our sweet Murray Girl.  I posted to "Murray Girl Pls Come Home" few days ago.  She' not coming back.
Is just now sinking in to 3 yr old Gdaughter that Murray, like Tuf won't be back.  Daughter going thru grief and questions as we all do.

But what is hardest now is the finality, the 4ever & ever, the truth, that I will never hold, play, kiss, or anything earthly with my Little Man Tuffy again.  The knowledge that my life is irrevocably changed for the worse without him.  It's to much to bear.  Guess I need to go back to taking it one minute at a time, instead of one day at a time?!

How is your new kitten, Maggie?  Even tho' you will always love/miss Remy, surely she is bringing you some comfort,? Yes?

I do have some cute "prayers" from "pets letters to God" I'd like to send you by private msg.  They do make me smile when I read them.  If I get the sent, I'll explain more then.

May Remy's Sweet Spirit Bring You Peace,
Love,

Tuffy, My Puppy Love

Quote 0 0
quirks
hey thanx regina, would love to read them. maggie is finally settling in. she was real nervous and skitty when i brought her home, and i must confess to thinking i had made a big mistake and rushed too quick to get another baby. she wasnt remy and i couodnt seem to see past that.. so i had to make a mental shift and see that maggie was MAGGIE and her own self..... well although she isnt the big sooky la la remy was she is starting to become affectionate and to seek me out. she has a cute habit where occasionally she kinda suckles on my top lip and looks as if she is in heaven doing that.....she head butts a lot and im finding i love her a little more each day. i feel disloyal to remy somethimes but guess thats all part of the grief package.
im so sorry that murray girl didnt come home (yet) im the eternal optimist so until there is proof otherwise i will be hoping and praying on yr behalf.
one day at a time is all we can do regina and all anyone can really expect, the 4ever part really sucks and boy am i hearing u on that one. the realisation is another mini shock on the road of grief and things like that feel as if they r freshly hurting again and again. isnt it a relief to know that where-ever we r on the grief spectrum there is someone on this site who relates in a way those in our daily lives cant...... that someone gets it even if we think we r going mad so does someone else.... sending u all the love and light u could possibly handle and a whole heap of virtual hugs to use when u feel the need.
((((((((((regina)))))))))) from erika
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Erica,

Remy was a precious gift sent to heal past pain.  One day you will be happy again.  Grieving is a long and bumpy road.

Thinking of you.

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
quirks

its almost monday which marks 1 month since u flew to rainbow bridge. i have cried everyday for u little man and the missing u just never goes away. i love u remy and u will always live in my heart. xoxo yr fur mummy

Quote 0 0
quirks

remy, r u having little words to maggie??? she didnt bite OR scratch me today.......in fact she did many head bumps on my face and purred a whole heap..... love u remy and thank u for sending me maggie......xoxo

Quote 0 0
donnalee
Oh Erika, I'm so glad to hear how much better Maggie is doing!  When I read that post the other day about all the biting & bleeding, I sorry but I didn't feel all that hopeful! So very glad I was wrong! 
Your poem to Remy was absolutely beautiful.  I wish I could express my innermost thoughts like that.  One month is not very long in this process but you are making all efforts to heal.

Regina, I'm so sorry you have more to deal with on top of your loss of Tuffy.  I'm sure it just seems too much to bear.  Please know I'm praying for you and your family.   
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Erika,

Don't see a post from you lately.  How are you.  How is Maggie.

I know you are still sad for Remy.  Write when you can.  Miss you.

Love & Peace

Tuffy, My Puppy Love

Quote 0 0
quirks
hey regina.......thanx for that...its kinda nice to know someone misses me!! maggie is doing really well. her moments of madness continue but not to the same savage degree. i forgot to consider im her mummy in all senses as i feel she was weaned too young so i have to take the momma cat role, and tell her off when she is too rough. and i think its working. she regularly comes for kisses, but she doesnt really snuggle yet. im happt tho as she likes to sit on the head rest of my chair or on the footstool next to my feet. she has also eased right up on her constant whiny meowing. all in all i feel positive about her now.
hugs, erika
Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Erika,

What a beautiful poem!  I wish I could write like that.  I can so relate to the poem too.  There's nothing like the unconditional love from a beloved furbaby.  The love I have for my kids and they for me is so sweet and amazing.  But the love I had for Tootie was on a completely different plain.  But it was just as sweet and amazing. 

Love and light to you, sweet lady!

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Geez Erika,
I feel so dense.  I just re-read your poem now after reading your other thread and I have to confess I didn't understand those particular lines in your poem when I read it the first time.  I feel bad about that, it seems so clear now.  I haven't lived in a bubble or anything so I should have realized what you were saying when I first read it. 
Again, to be able to express yourself like that is so wonderful.
I am so very glad your little guy taught you, as you so beautifully said....of love, you are worthy.  That is so very true, you are very worthy.   
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Just re read your poem to Remy.  It really is exquisitely written.  Yes you are worthy of love.  Such a beautiful expression of the special love you and Remy shared. If anyone missed it, they can catch it here in "reruns"
lol

Tuffy, My Puppy Love

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
I'm so glad you did this Regina!  You and Erika both write so beautifully!  You are both so very smart and talented.  Maybe some of that poetry talent ya'll have will rub off on me! :)

I second what you wrote, Regina.  Without a doubt Erika, our Angel without wings, is more than worthy of love.  She has always been a shining light on this forum.  Now I've been lucky that she and you are a shining light in my life too!  How did I get so lucky!!!

Love you Erika and Regina, my beautiful poets!!

xoxoxoxo,

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0