Meekosmommy Show full post »
Sampson
That's the thing about our 4 legged friends. They are always there offering unconditional love so no wonder we miss them so much. I hope you are having a better day. Take Care,
S.
Quote 0 0
Liinda
It is 2 months for me and the fog is just starting to lift. I understand the pain. I miss having my girl to walk with and to pet. I have decided I am going to adopt again after Labor Day. I know I can love another dog and enjoy spending time without it diminishing my great love for my heart-dog whom I will never forget.
Quote 0 0
Liam00
Lost Murphy yesterday, too hurt to type more. You are not alone, my wife and I are just in the firt day stage where we are shell shocked. Sorry I am not much help, but I am thinking of all of you in these pages.
liam
Quote 0 0
SugarAndMe
Meekosmommy wrote:
The pain is ON GOING. I cannot get rid of it. I'm so sick of it. Its been 3 months and I miss him so much today. Today is worse than others. I'm just so lost without him. He was my rock. he licked my tears away when I was sad, he was always there for me when I needed him. He always greeted me at the door with the happiest face. I loved taking him to the dog park, he always stayed right by my side, sometimes he would come to my feet and jump on my legs because he just wanted to be held by me.. he was litterally the light in my life, on my darkest days, he was there. He always snuggled into my shoulder, he ALWAYS wanted to be with his mommy (me). I'm sorry guys I know this is long, I'm just really sad right now thinking about him and how much I miss him. I just needed to get that off my chest.
REGINA LYNNE JONES
Quote 0 0
SugarAndMe
Meekos mommy, I know the pain awe so well. But please know Meeko loves you. He misses you, but know he has no more pain. I miss my Sugar so so much and cry daily tears for her.  I hope time gets better for you. Here's a little something I hope will ease some of your pain.........................................

REMEMBER  OUR  LOVE ........

I was chosen today
                                                       I'm learning to fly
                                                   The world took me away,  
                                                   but please don't you cry.

And I chose You today
                                                     to try and be strong
                                                    So please don't You cry
                                                    and don't say that I'm gone.

When you're feeling alone
                                                      just remember Our Love,
                                                        I'm up near the stars
                                                      looking down from above.

Remember Our Love
                                                      in a moment you'll see
                                                    that I'm still here beside You
                                                    when you're thinking of me.

May GOD Bless You and Know Meeko is in a better place.        Sugar Jones  Mommy

REGINA LYNNE JONES
Quote 0 0
SugarAndMe
Meekosmommy wrote:
The pain is ON GOING. I cannot get rid of it. I'm so sick of it. Its been 3 months and I miss him so much today. Today is worse than others. I'm just so lost without him. He was my rock. he licked my tears away when I was sad, he was always there for me when I needed him. He always greeted me at the door with the happiest face. I loved taking him to the dog park, he always stayed right by my side, sometimes he would come to my feet and jump on my legs because he just wanted to be held by me.. he was litterally the light in my life, on my darkest days, he was there. He always snuggled into my shoulder, he ALWAYS wanted to be with his mommy (me). I'm sorry guys I know this is long, I'm just really sad right now thinking about him and how much I miss him. I just needed to get that off my chest.
REGINA LYNNE JONES
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
Hi meekos mommy, I'm so sorry, hugs to you.. it is going to take time... it's a very painful loss but over time the intensity will lessen. You will always miss him and even in your pain, take time to remember all the joy and love you shared too. He is such a smoochie I just want to give him a hug myself. 
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0
et61
I am SO sorry for the pain you are going through. Losing an animal is a devastating loss. I do hope you have some comfort in knowing that you gave him a great life and obviously was very well loved. I lost two babies in two months and the only comfort I have is that I gave them a great life - one they may not have had if they didn't find me. The only fault our beloved pets have is they don't live long enough. In time you will feel better but will always have that empty place in your heart that no other animal will probably fill. Tears will turn to wonderful memories. Always keep those. Hugs to you.
Quote 0 0
Kasbabe
I know what you guys are going thru. I laid my 14 year old baby Jazzie to rest on 25 April - its been 2 months now and the grief is sometimes unbearable. There are the good days and the bad days. I dread those bad days. Sometimes I wonder if time will actually heal this grief. Nowadays I put up a front with the family as they also want to see me recover soonest possible. It is not easy. Losing her has affected me in so many ways. I am glad that I have this forum to chat as not many people around me understand what situation I am in. I still cannot talk about her till today - it is too painful. There are days where I cannot even bear to look at her photos or her urn. Sometimes I cry until I am so mentally exhausted. Even thinking about the good old days is difficult - it makes me miss her even more. I dont feel like seeing any of my frens or family. I hardly respond to their whatsapps coz I am simply not in the mood. May we all get the strength to move on. Having said that sometimes I dont feel like moving on. 
Quote 0 0
annamarie_onesti54
I so understand I've been in pain for over 2 months I can't stop crying think of these last three days how painful it was to watch you have seizures I have one of his teddy bears and one of his blankets I used to tuck him in at night and I go and I Cry hold it and cry I haven't been able to go back to where I lived for over a month too many memories my jeep that I bought when he was just a baby he that was the first vehicle he was picked up in and it was the last ride he had i always called it Chocos jeep.I'm selling too many memories i still haven't cleaned it from his hair and nose prints on the window. I understand what you guys are going throughI had Choco 12 yrs it was just him and i nobody else.are bond was so strong he was my love my life my world also I wish I could just feel happy again or be with him and my mom but I know they're up in heaven together with Jesus I'm just want to know why you was taken the way he was taken.
Im so sorry for all of your loses bless all of you
Quote 0 0
Ell99
It breaks my heart to read every post.all our lives have changed. We wish they hadn't but we all have to hang in there one day at a time. I hate this feeling. Life will never be the same but we will slowly adjust to the change and our loved one will always be in our heart.
Quote 0 0
Vandome
Hello Meekos Mommy:

So sorry for your loss.  I truly understand your loss.  June 4th 2015 I loss my baby boy Cosmo from kidney disease.  I still struggle with his loss every day.  Buy remember your baby is only a thought away and will always be in your heart. This gets me through the days knowing he is always with me in my heart.

We are all here for you

Bless you
24.jpg 
Cosom's Dad
Quote 0 0
Jake1948
It's been 5 days now that my beloved Harley has left me.Can not do anything tears tears and more tears.15 years my soulmate.We could talk to one another.God get me thru this pain.Steve
Steve
Quote 0 0
Ell99
hi steve- sorry for the loss of your beautiful harley. please hang in there. i cried for one month straight then randomly. its one day at a time. its a very slow painful time. give your self at least 2 months of crying- then it is a slow adjustment to life without them but it does get a tiny better down the track. elle
Quote 0 0