Sadieogrady

My Granddog Max, who belongs to my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter is very ill.  He is a pit-corgy mix and has had numerous back problems.  The decision is being made today about what is best for him.  Please pray for God's will in Max's life.  He is the sweetest dog in the world.  My husband and I kept him often when my daughter traveled and he never gave me any trouble ever.  We will all miss Max so, but know that he will be in the loving arms of God and at Rainbows Bridge.  Thank you.

Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Sadieogrady,

Sending prayers for your granddog Max. Loving parents are making a difficult decision for him, but are making that decision with love.  My thoughts go out to your daughter, her husband and granddaughter.

Karen 
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Mac

I join in prayer that God's will be done, and prayers for your family at this difficult time.

Quote 0 0
Sadieogrady

thanks to you all for prayers for my Granddog Max.  The vet is trying some new medicines on him and see if they can manage the pain.  I am trying to be supportive of my daughter , even though I know that this is probably not fair to Max.  I went through this with my cocker a few years ago and I held on too long, but we all have to make our own decisions.  Max did provide some comic relief yesterday when they went to the vet.  Since he had just been in there last week, they skipped the weigh in procedure, but Max is so smart, when he got to the exam room he must have realized he hadn't been weighed, so he went back down the hall and got on the scales.  The vet and my daughter were just in amazement of how smart he is and it brought a smile to everyone at a much needed time.  Please continue to pray for us.  Thank you so much!

Quote 0 0