Sandy_T
Tonight on the eve of Joe Joe's birthday/two month passing. I am worried about my kitty Oscar. He has had diarrhea for a couple of days and tonight he just seems off. He ate a good dinner but just seems different. I am scared to take him to the vet. We lost our kitty Punky Dec 19, our Chihuahua Joe Joe Jul 11. I can't bear the thought of another loss this soon. Am I being paranoid? Any encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Happy birthday Joe Joe mama misses you and loves you and Punky very much!!!
Quote 0 0
Samiam
Don't be afraid..you are a good mama...just getting over the loss of my Buddy. We had to take him to five different vets over the last three weeks to get the answer but we needed to know. I was afraid each time I left the house to go to the vet, at some level I was glad each one of them couldn't find anything, than it must not be bad right?? But we still had to go in case it was something simple that could be fixed. Even though it did not turnout that way, nowI am riddled with guilt that we did not push harder when each Vet after the next thought the bone cancer was a soft tissue problem in Buddy's leg. Bring your kitty to see the vet, it is what we have to do has pet parents even when it is hard. I will send good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery.
Quote 0 0
Sandy_T
I am sorry for your loss of Buddy. I will do what ever I takes to make sure Oscar gets the care he needs It is just so very hard. Punky was 12, Joe Joe was 16. Oscar is now 12. We have shared so much of our lives with them. Two are gone. Oscar is all we have left.
Quote 0 0
Katel
My prayers are for you and Oscar.

Kate 
Quote 0 0