chilover
Hi..

I have read some posts about people's pets visiting them in their dreams. I don't really know anything about dreams, what they mean or if they are real? I would love to think that they are. I'd really appreciate some help from those who have some understanding of them or just some advice or support. My baby passed in August and recently I have had 2 dreams & one unhappy one...

The 1st one was very brief, my Daisy & I were inside a random building, I was carrying her in my arms like I often did & we came face to face with a little sausage dog with one eye...That was it...

My 2nd dream was uplifting - we were in my living room & she was happy and agile ( very different to how she was in the later stages of her life ) & was trying to jump up at me, and I remember thinking in my dream, 'Oh, I will have to inform the vet about this & cancel the appointment for euthanasia'!! Her health seemed to be restored!!!

Last night I woke up sobbing - My Daisy was in the last moments of her life & she seemed to be going into an unconscious state and was very weak. . Later I remember her having strange things, along with some food stuck in her throat & mouth after she passed. It has really upset me to say the least, it has affected my day & I don't know who to turn to..I live alone so I can't even cuddle her like I used to...

Does anyone have any idea what these dreams may mean? I would really love to understand the spiritual side..

Daisy's mummy
Angelina
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Angelina,

I do believe that there is another dimension, or world of dreams which may be what we have come to call as "Heaven." Many physicists not only believe now that there are other dimensions, but they also believe that there are an infinite amount of parallel Earths, with alternative realities. Which would mean somewhere, on another Earth we are still together with our lost loved ones. They haven't passed away. I don't know why but I find that a comforting thought. That somewhere, Marmalade and I are still together.

I know the above sounds incredible and impossible, but if we were to bring someone from the Victorian era to our modern day and show them automobiles, jet planes, cell phones, televisions, computers and the Internet, they would say all of it was "impossible." The Universe is infinite, therefore anything is possible.

The story of Madonna Badger is one of the most heartbreaking I have ever read. On Christmas Eve, her Mother, Father and three young daughters were killed in a house fire. She was suicidal. Her daughters began to visit her. Once she was looking in the mirror in her bathroom and her 3 daughters were standing directly behind her in the reflection smiling. One of them told Badger: "The World of dreams is realer than the World you are living in Mommy. It's beautiful. " That story is not mentioned in this article, but you can read a bit about her experiences linked below:

https://www.today.com/news/madonna-badger-returns-work-first-time-tragic-fire-6C10412323

Hugs,
James

Quote 0 0
chilover
James.

Thankyou for your wisdom..

That's all very interesting, I'm curious...
It really is lovely to think of our beautiful beloved pets visiting us & being around us..

I didn't know about the story of Madonna Badger..
Seeing her children in the mirror & not imagining ever being able to see them again was maybe a blessing & saved her I guess....I will have to check out that book too, "proof of heaven " by Dr Eben Alexander! I'm currently reading a lovely one called 'Goodbye pet and see you in heaven" by Bel Mooney!

Mickey Rourke claims that his beloved dog saved him from suicide! He always rescues them from the pound..

I have never felt anything as deep & painful like pet grief & my little Daisy is I'm my mind & my heart every single day. I'm trying desperately to be strong but it sometimes get the better of me....

Your Marmalade is a beautiful boy

Many thanx

Hug

Angelina
Daisy's mummy
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear Angelina,
I have found dreams to be of all kinds. Sometimes when I have needed a pee in sleep, but not been awake enough to realise it, I dream about bathrooms!
I have dreamed about things I do online, or about ordinary everyday things.
I have had dreams which dramatised the worries and tensions in my life (I think the mind needs to do that in order to process such things.)
"Anxiety " type dreams.

And on the other hand, there have been different kinds of dreams that brought messages. Those feel very different indeed.

I haven't had a LOT of dreams about my girl who passed, but definitely had about 4 I can say for sure, were "visitation" dreams. Those feel so distinct and so strong, and you wake up feeling a loving connection. I felt her Soul nearby after I woke up.

Once I had a dream of her which went on for 5 hours. Science would say that is impossible, but every time I woke up I noticed the time, then went back into the dream of her, and so on for 5 hours continually, so I know a thing like that can happen.

But they don 't only contact us in dreams you know. That is a special skill.
Sometimes, they just speak to our Hearts while we are fully awake, and we can tell it is them because we feel suddenly so close in  love with them, and a lovely warmth in our Heart, and for a fleeting  moment -as if they never "went" anywhere. And I think we ought to listen to times like that because they are communications from their love which never dies.

So please don't worry about those more mundane worrying dreams. They are not the truth about how your little one is in the next world. I have found out that anyway, as I have had many types of dreams.

Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
chilover
Mistymamma

Thankyou for replying.

I would love to think that my 2nd dream was a visit from my little Daisy..I always talk to her & kiss the storage box containing her ashes every morning, night & when I return home & always ask her to let me know that she is ok, or to come too me...

That is wonderful what you experienced..A dream of your girl & the fact that it contined when you went back to sleep again. I I am so desperate for a sign.of some sort..

Hugs

Daisy's mummy
Angelina
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Yes but there are hundreds of times I haven't dreamed of her and she seems so far :(

One day you WILL have a dream about your Daisy. And it will be sweet, like you really connected with her. I believe she will show you how she is now,

But I feel that many of the sad or anxious dreams we have of them is not what is truly happening. Those are probably reflections of our own grief and worry. They are not light, natural, and easy and sweet like the "contact" type dreams.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
chilover
Misymamma

Thankyou, I hope to have ma y sweet dreams of my beautiful little baby Daisy & I hope that you too have many more wonderful dreams of your baby ♥️.

I guess my nightmare probably was a reflection of all the hurt, torment & pain that I am feeling. I guess it is my progression through my grief...The other night I had a dream which involved me being chased by a crocodile...

I can't wait to be reunited with her, my heart aches for her..

Thankyou Mistymamma

Daisy's mummy
Angelina

Quote 0 0