Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 17     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #76 
YEA, I CANNOT IMAGINE SEEING A FUTURE WITHOUT SPARKY.MY DEPRESSION IS LIKE A CLOUD O ET MY HEAF. KAREN, HAVE YOU GONE A INTO light-candle.com WHAT A WONDERFUL HELPFUL SITE, YOU LIGHT A CANDLE WRITE A MESSAGE ABD IT IS. FREE. AND EVERY 3 DAYS THEY SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO RE LIGHT IT AGAIN FREE, OR PAY $1.00 AND YOUR CANDLE STAYS MIT FOR 100. ONE HUNDRED. DAYS. HERE IS THE LINK AND IF I HAD YOUR EMAIL I COULD SHARE .ORE, BUT NO PROBLEM IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHARE IT.

ALSO, DOES LAMBEAU , HA E A rainbowsbridge. Memorial reaudency.
Friends and prayers and peace to you.

Joan SPARKY'S MOMMY
KarenE

Reply with quote  #77 
Joan-Lambeau loved everyone but he was closest to me. He was my constant companion. I wanted to put Lambeau's things away. I will bring them out when I am ready. How long ago did Sparky pass? I would love to put a picture of Lambeau up but I don't know how to. I will have to get someone to help me. I hope that you have a good today. Hugs.

Karen (Lambeau's mom)

I love and miss you Lambeau!

Reply with quote  #78 
SPARKY PASSED ON 12/28/2017. A LITTLE OVER 7 MONTHS AGO. THIS IS TO PUT A PICTURE UP HERE OF LAMBEAU. IN THIS MESSAGE AREA, SCROLL DOWN TO upload files or photo. Below in blue. After you write your message hit that and go to where you have your pictures and find one and mark it to attach. m are in different areas gallery camera, rtc.
After you do that you will see it attach. If you want to send another do it again. Then when you are done,with that hit reply I WILL DO ONE NOW FOR SPARKY. HIS FAVORITE CLOWN DISH HE LOVED TO LOOK AT WITH MY PHONE RESTING ON IT WHEN WE DID SONGS IN HIS UTUBE AS HE SUNG. VERY SAD TO EVEN PRINT THIS. LOVE AND PRAYERS AND HUGS

Attached Images
jpeg 20180628_162558.jpg (3.44 MB, 6 views)

KarenE

Reply with quote  #79 
Good night my dear, sweet Lambeau. I miss you so much. Here's a big SMOOCH right on your soft cheek. Would you please come and visit me one of these nights? I am so lonely. Rick still doesn't want to talk about you. He says he has moved on. I don't understand how he can feel that way. We had you for 10 years and you have only been gone for a little over 3 weeks. I still have a hard time believing that you are gone at times. I still see you in your favorite places every now and then. I have only tried playing the piano once since you have been gone and all that I could do was cry. I want you back in my arms again so badly. Life just doesn't have the meaning that it had when you were here. I can't get motivated to do much of anything. You were my precious boy and I want you back. But it can't be. I have to wait until I see you at the rainbow bridge. What a joyful reunion that will be. See you in my dreams. Please?

Love you Lambeau
Mom.

Reply with quote  #80 
HI, I AM UNSURE IF RICK REFUSES TO ALLOW YOU TO TALK ABOUT LAMBEAU BECAUSE HE WAS NOT AS BONDED AS YOU.WOMAN, IN MOST CASES, HAVE A MOMMY INSTINCT, AS YOU DO AND I AND SO MANY HERE. YES IT BRINGS YOU DOWN MORE SINCE HE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK. MY HUSBAND IS THE SAME, IT ANGERS ME AND I KNOW I CANNOT FORCE IT AS THAT MAKES IT PHONEY.DO YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT MAY HELP. I RELY ON A FEW SPECIAL FRIENDS, ONE IN PARTICULAR WHO HAS HELPED. ONLY 3 WEEKS , ALLOW YOURSELF TIME. SEVEN MONTHS FOR ME SINCE SPARKY PASSED, STILL CANNOT LISTEN TO MUSIC AND MUTE COMMERCIALS WE WATCHED TOGETHER. I AM HERE FOR YOU, WE ALL ARE. HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTACH A PICTURE OR TWO OF LAMBEAU. THERE ALSO ARE GOOD INSTRUCTIONS ON THE WEB SITE FOR RAINBOWSBRIDGE AND YOU CAN ASK GINNY THE FOU DER TO HELP UNDER TECHNICAL SUPPORT. ARE YOU HOME OR DO YOU WORK.FRIENDSHIP, JOAN
KarenE

Reply with quote  #81 
Lambeau when will this deep ache in my chest ease?  I just long to hold you so badly that it hurts. I am having problems with memories...I keep seeing you trying to follow us after we said goodbye to you. You wanted to come with us and I left you there. I should have brought you home. Please find a way to tell me that you are OK. Let me know that I will see your beautiful face again at the Rainbow bridge. I am having a hard time getting out of bed in the morning. Lambeau I just don't like this life without you. You were so full of joy and love. I am doing my best to take care of Cooper.
He was looking for you last night. He is sad. I have lost people and pets so I know that things will get better but your passing seems so different. You were just so innocent and sweet and brave throughout your cancer treatment. You loved everyone. Everyone you met loved you.

I love you Lambeau
Mom

Reply with quote  #82 
Just sending you some hugs, Karen. I understand that constant ache and how very deeply you're hurting. It's rotten.  It does slowly, slowly ease. Wishing you much comfort.
KarenE

Reply with quote  #83 
Thank you Catie. Hugs back to you. Hope you are having a peaceful night.

Karen

I love you Lambeau. Sweet dreams.

Reply with quote  #84 
Hi Joan - Rick and most of my family just think that it is time to move on. We talked about it yesterday. I told him what I need is someone to be supportive when it gets bad; when I cry. That 3 weeks is not a long time to grieve. If I don't grieve and let my feelings out about Lambeau I feel like he never existed. I think Rick understands. He is frustrated because he says it is all I focus on and think about (which was true but it is slowly getting better). Rick is not one to express his emotions. I hope that things are going well for you.

Karen
Lambeau's mom

I love and miss you Lambeau

Reply with quote  #85 
Karen, 

It's more than ok to be who you are and to be right where you are with your grief and with how intensely you are missing Lambeau.  Everyone is built differently. But lots and lots of us here (as you've seen) are like you and our worlds have been rocked by the deaths of our pets. I would not have been able to navigate my grief journey without the heaps and heaps of tears and without connecting with people who understand.  I know this can sound trite, but it's true: It takes as long as it takes. There are many articles where grief experts have written that getting over the loss of a treasured pet can be even harder than coping with the death of a human family member. Be gentle with yourself on this hard path and realize that for whatever reason, your family does not understand. And let yourself have your feelings and work though your grief. Keep letting yourself feel the sadness and keep expressing it for however long that takes. 

By the way, over the years I've read several memoirs where people stuffed their grief and held it back and did not deal with it. Years later all that grief was still there, festering, coming out sideways in anger and other symptoms, and they still ended up having to deal with it, in spite of their delaying it. 

I hope your weekend goes as well as possible. Many hugs to you!

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #86 
KAREN GOOD TALKED TO RICK. SOUNDS AS IF YOU ARE PUSHING YOURSELF TO GET BETTER AS YOU FEEL IT IS YOUR JOB TO DO FOR RICK AS YOU DID BEFORE. JIM ALSO DOES NOT SHOW EMOTIONS BUT DESPITE MY BEGGING IN THE PAST FOR HUGS, WORDS OF COMFORT THEY NEVER COME, HE STILL WANTS HIS NEEDS MET. I HAVE ATTEMPTED TO STOP SOME OF WHAT I WAS DOING, he makes his own ppj. Sandwiches he has every nite, WHAT ABOUT ME, WHAT ABOUT YOU EILEEN. LAMBEAU IS YOUR FUR BABY, ALLOWING YOURSELF TO WORK THROUGH THE ENORMOUS GREIF CANNOT BE RUSHED. AM I MAKING SENSE. I HAVE SEVERE ARTHRITIS THIS DEPRESSION I NEVER HAD BEFORE. DO YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH ISSUES. RICK WANTS YOUR ATTENTION HE IS USED TO IT. YOU ARE USED TO A DIFFERENT LIFE ALLOW YOURSELF THAT CRITICAL TIME AND YES IT WILL GET BETTER BUT OUR HIGHER POWER THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD WILL HELP US WORK THRU IT AT OUR OWN PACE. I AM NO BETTER TODAY BUT WRITING AND READING IN OUR FORUM HELPP
FRIENDS. JOAN, SPARKY'S MOMMY. I LOVE AND MISS YOU,SPARKY,MOMMY JOAN
Sophiesmom0511

Reply with quote  #87 
Karen I am so sorry about your loss. I lost my beloved Golden on May 11th. It does get better but you will have days like I am having today when all you can do is cry. Lambeau is there with you though ❤️

Attached Images
jpeg A87377A1-0D9C-4FC4-B969-413142409E17.jpeg (537.57 KB, 1 views)

COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #88 
Sophiesmom, NOT YELLING LOW VISION.YES SO TRUE THANKS FOR CARING. HOW ARE YOU DOING,
FRIENDSHIP AND COMPASSIONATE TO YOU.
JOAN
LOVING YOU SPARKY MOMMY
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #89 
CATIBEE. SO WE'LL PUT BLESS YOU.
JOAN SPARKY'S MOMMY

MISSING. AND LOVING YOU

Attached Images
jpeg 20150916_190125.jpg (3.01 MB, 1 views)

Sophiesmom0511

Reply with quote  #90 
Sparky mommy thank you. Sometimes I feel like I can’t even breath. She was so sick the last few years so my world was making sure she was comfortable. I think it’s just harder days like today because I feel like her spirit isn’t around as much as it was the first month after she passed.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.