Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 17      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #31 
Karen, I know you ask Lambeau to visit you in your dreams and I was wondering if he had. I long for the day I dream with my Max and Bailey. Max visited me once and when I awoke I missed him even more than the day before. It hurt but it was so wonderful to be able to feel his little face in my hands, even if it was just a dream. 

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

KarenE

Reply with quote  #32 
Marlen,
Lambeau has not visited me in my dreams yet but I keep on asking. I truly believe that your experience with Max was more than a dream. I think that he came to visit and comfort you after the devastating experience you had losing Max and Bailey.

Karen

Reply with quote  #33 
Good night my sweet Lambeau. Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks since we had to send you on your way to the rainbow bridge. It seems like longer than that. Each day has seemed longer. I love you and miss you so much. I can still feel what it was like to kiss you on your soft cheeks. I do feel relief now that we let you go before you were experiencing much pain from your cancer. I hate that disease so much. It takes people and our beloved pets from us in such an awful way. May you have sweet dreams tonight Lambeau and know that you always have a special place in my heart. I will never forget you. And the invitation to visit me in my dreams is always open. Love you....

Mom

Reply with quote  #34 
It has been 2 weeks today since we said goodbye. I hadn't cried today until the social worker from the hospital where Lambeau had his chemo called to check in. I heard her voice and everything came bursting out. Oh Lambeau I miss you so much. I thought that I had cried myself out these past 2 weeks but I haven't. There are so many tears left. It feels like there is an endless supply. My heart aches...I will love you forever.

Mom

Reply with quote  #35 
KarenE, for me it's only been 5 days and i'm wondering when the random tears will stop. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts
MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #36 
Tears come everyday for me. Just now I broke down coming in my house. My babies are gone, and there's nothing I can do to bring them back. The pain is unbearable. My life feels so sad these days.

KarenE

Reply with quote  #37 
Rookiesmama and Marlen,
I am so sorry for all of the pain you are going through. Your little babies were very loved by you...and you were loved back. I don't know when the tears will stop. The depth of the bonds that we had with our fur babies were very deep. I don't think they ever will really break but I pray the intensity of the pain eases with time. I know that with other deaths I have experienced that is the case. The tears decrease and the happy memories are much easier to recall. I wish you both moments of peace while going through the pain of grief.

Good night my sweet Lambeau. I love you and miss you deeply. I hope to meet you in my dreams.

mom

Reply with quote  #38 
Lambeau, please visit your mom in her dreams. She longs to see you, please grant her a visit. Good night Karen.

KarenE

Reply with quote  #39 
Thank you Marlen. I hope that you find moments of peace today and that you get a visit in your dreams from Max and Bailey.

Karen

Reply with quote  #40 
Good night my sweet Lambeau. How I would love to say good night the way we used to. I would curl up behind you and just hug you for 10 minutes or so until you got sleepy (I often did too). Then I would give you a kiss on your soft cheek and wish you sweet dreams. I would listen to your breathing...it was so comforting. Cooper is so sad. He went and got groomed today. It felt very lonesome taking him to the groomer; I haven't taken just one dog in years and he has never been there without you. Reminders of you are everywhere and this soon after losing you they hurt. Someday I am sure (I hope) they will become gentler. A big hug and kiss to you (as well as to Ceili and Derry). Sweet dreams Lambeau. A visit tonight in my dreams would be such a gift.
I hope that this night brings moments of peace to everyone on this forum grieving the loss of their beloved pets.

Mom

Reply with quote  #41 
Hi Karen,
I am so sorry for your loss. All the "firsts", like taking Cooper to the groomer by himself, are so very difficult. I wouldn't be afraid to let Cooper see how sad you are - he is feeling it too and you can grieve together and comfort each other. I was reading through your posts and I feel so badly that you aren't getting the support you should have. Lambeau was an important part of your family. If people don't understand that, don't worry. Just be kind to yourself during this sad time and keep posting here where everyone can sympathize with the pain you are feeling. Wishing you sweet dreams of your beloved Lambeau. ❤️
Hugs, MJ
Rosanne777

Reply with quote  #42 
Dear Karen

So sorry that you have lost
your precious pet.

Everyone on this forum has
and even still is walking in
your shoes of grief and 
pain.

Yet,there is much in support
here and there is nothing that
you are going through that
the rest of us haven't gone
through as well.

We understand. We care.
KarenE

Reply with quote  #43 
Bailey15 and Rosanne777,
Thank you so much for your thoughts and caring. It helps to get concern from people who have (or are) walking in your shoes and don't judge you for the depth of pain and grief that you are feeling. Today has been a hard day with alot of tears. Sometimes I don't even know what triggers them. I long to see Lambeau's innocent little face. Feel his soft cheeks. Smell his dog smell. Leave a big lipstick kiss on his cheek. Watch him play with his favorite toy or enjoy his favorite treat. Hear him sing as I play the piano. I haven't been able to sit at my piano since he left. Everyone tells me I should start playing again but I have no interest because he is not next to me. I just want to hold him one more time. 
Lambeau I love you. Please give me a sign to know that you still exist somewhere. That I will see you again at the Rainbow Bridge. I will say good night now because I have to go out tonight and try to have a good time despite the constant ache in my heart. Good night sweet boy and have happy, fun-filled dreams. Please visit me tonight while I sleep. Please?

Love,
Your mom

Reply with quote  #44 
I have not seen Zoe nor Jasmine in my dreams yet.  A friend of mine told me she had a dream about her dog, who died from cancer in February after being sick for a few months.  She said she saw her dog, playing in a field, and she lifted her head up, as if she heard something.  She then turned and saw my friend, and looked at her with love, then walked off into the field to keep playing, or something like that.  She said it gave her such a sense of peace, like a message that her dog was OK, not suffering, and happy.  

I'd love to have a dream like that, with Zoe playing with Jasmine, both fully restored to their healthy, happy selves.  Until then, I have my photos and videos to remind me of those good times, and bad, in Zoe's case.  

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/ZOE085/Resident.htm
https://www.RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JASMI151/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/LAYLA022/Resident.htm
KarenE

Reply with quote  #45 
Carole,
I am so sorry about your losses. It must be so painful having lost Zoe and Jasmine so close together. My thoughts are with you. What I would give for a visit like your friend had. I believe that they are real. Out pets way of thanking us and telling us that wherever they are , they are fine. I will keep hoping and praying that both of us get a visit. Hugs to you and sleep well.

Goodnight sweet Lambeau

Mom

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.