Forum

Author   Comment   Page 16 of 17     «   Prev   13   14   15   16   17   Next
KarenE

Reply with quote  #226 
Hi Joan - I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I know that the loss of Sparky has left a big hole in your heart. It was our choice not to go in as they euthanized Lambeau. I did with one of my previous dogs and knew when I did it that I didn't have the strength to do it again. They were wonderful at the hospital and they all knew Lambeau and hugged him as he was put down.
I will keep you in my thoughts Joan and hope that you find some peace. You had Sparky for 29 years; he was you feather baby.

Karen
(Lambeau's mom)

Reply with quote  #227 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenE
Hi Joan - I am sorry that you are having a hard time. I know that the loss of Sparky has left a big hole in your heart. It was our choice not to go in as they euthanized Lambeau. I did with one of my previous dogs and knew when I did it that I didn't have the strength to do it again. They were wonderful at the hospital and they all knew Lambeau and hugged him as he was put down.
I will keep you in my thoughts Joan and hope that you find some peace. You had Sparky for 29 years; he was you feather baby.

Karen
(Lambeau's mom)
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #228 
Quote:

Karen
(Lambeau's mom)
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #229 
KAREN YOU MADE THE RIGHT DECESION FOR THAT INCIDENT. HAVING REALIZED HOW IT WAS FOR YOU LAST TIME LAMBEAU MAYBE WOULD HAVE SENSED YOUR ANXIETY AND BLESS YOU FOR BEING A WONDERFUL MOMMY TO LAMBEAU. HOPE THANKSGIVING WAS NOT BAD FOR YOU. FRIENDS JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY
KarenE

Reply with quote  #230 
I love you so much my little Lambeau. Sleep tight. I am still waiting for a visit in my dreams from you sweet boy.

Mom

Reply with quote  #231 
KAREN TAKE CARE THINKING OF LAMBEAU TODAY
JOAN SPARKYS MOMMY
KarenE

Reply with quote  #232 
Lambeau I am so sorry that I didn't stay with you when you were euthanized. I feel so guilty that I didn't. I hope you weren't full of anxiety. I love you my sweet boy. I am still with you daily - I carry you in my heart.

Thinking of you and Sparky today Joan.

MOM

Reply with quote  #233 
Dear Lambeau - I can't get the pain of missing you out of me heart. I didn't think that 4 months after losing you I would still be missing you so. I really need you to make a visit to me in my dreams. Although if you did I am not certain that I would have the strength to let you go again Let me know that somehow I will be with you again. I can't imagine all this love I feel for you (all of the love on this forum) just disappears with the passing of out fur and feather babies. We have to be reunited after we pass. Have a good night and sleep sweetly my little Lamb. I love you.

Mom

Reply with quote  #234 
Dear Karen I am not at all surprised 4 months is not long SPARKY IS GONE 10 MONTHS AND ALMOST 11 ON THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER. I RECALL MY FRIEND SAYING AFTER A MONTH THAT JOAN WHY RUSH IT TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME AND ALLOW YOURSELF AS MUCH TIME TO PRAY AND DO WHAT COMFORTS YOU SLOWLY CRY IF YOU LEAVE EVERYTHING FROM OUR FEATHER AND FUR BABY AS IS DO NOT FEAR OTHERS INSENSITIVE COMMENTS THAT YOU SHOULD BE BETTER BY NOW THIS WAS AN ASSURANCE TO ME THAT IT MAY BE A PROCESS THAT EXTENDS AND GOES ON AND HONESTLY KAREN GRIEVING REALLY NEVER ENDS IT DULLS. I HOPE I HELPED I SET NO LIMITS AND AM NOT EMBARRASSED TO CRY AND BE DEPRESSED AND HANG ON TO SPARKY SPIRIT. YOUR SWEET LAMBEAU KNEW YOUR LOVE FELT YOUR LOVE AND IS PEACEFUL NOW IT IS THOSE LEFT BEHIND MOMMY JOAN MOMMY KAREN THAT SUFFER IF WE DID NOT HURT MISS OUR BABIES WE WOULD BE IN A CLASS OF THOSE ANIMAL OWNERS WHO ARE NOT CARING OWNERS. LOVE JOAN
COOKIES4

Reply with quote  #235 
HOPE YOUR THANKSGIVING WAS OK. I FORGET IF YOU HAVE A SIGNIFICANT BANNER ON HIS WALL AS I WAS TOO SICK TO DO MORE ON HIS MONTHLY ANNIVERSARY WICKER BASKET IN LIVING ROOM. HERE IS A PICTURE OF HIS WALL WHICH HAS BEEN THERE,SINCE,WE MOVED IN. IS THIS AN IDEA FOR LAMBEAU. FRIENDS JOAN

Attached Images
jpeg 1543122923219-970029436.jpg (3.22 MB, 1 views)

MAlcindor

Reply with quote  #236 
Quote:
Dear Lambeau - I can't get the pain of missing you out of me heart. I didn't think that 4 months after losing you I would still be missing you so. I really need you to make a visit to me in my dreams. Although if you did I am not certain that I would have the strength to let you go again Let me know that somehow I will be with you again. I can't imagine all this love I feel for you (all of the love on this forum) just disappears with the passing of out fur and feather babies. We have to be reunited after we pass. Have a good night and sleep sweetly my little Lamb. I love you.

Mom

The love will never disappear from our hearts, that's why the missing just gets more intense. I'm sorry for your pain.

Lambeau, please visit your mommy. Calm her heart if only for a day.

https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MAX42339/Resident.htm
https://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BAILE490/Resident.htm

KarenE

Reply with quote  #237 
Thank you for your comforting words Marlen. Max and Bailey pay your mommy a visit too. And Sparky, same thing goes for you. We all need a visit from our fur and feather babies. The Christmas Carols hurt so much.

I love you Lambeau my angel. Sleep tight my sweet boy.

Your mom

Reply with quote  #238 
Dear Karen,

I cannot even listen to Christmas Carols without crying. This is a difficult season for many of us. I want to send you fresh hugs and wish for a sweet dream of Lambeau for you.

Many hugs

[hundi]

KarenE

Reply with quote  #239 
Silvia - I am the same way about Christmas Carols. I was in the store a few days ago and a really emotional one came on and I had to leave the store. All the Christmas holidays with little Lambeau.
Hugs back to you Sylvie and may you find some some periods of peace during this season.

Karen
(Lambeau's mom)

Reply with quote  #240 
My dear Lambeau - I had a better day today. The past days had been terrible. The longing to hold you in my arms was overwhelming. I just wanted to look into your deep brown eyes one more time. I love you Lambeau Lepage. Have sweet dreams tonight dear boy and please, please, please visit me in my dreams.

Your loving mom

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.