Mylittlelovey
I just had to put my beautiful companion roxy to sleep two days ago and I am beyond devastated. I miss her so much and cant stop crying. Does anyone have any advice? She was my everything. I can hardly stand to be home and am nkt functioning too well. We will see our dogs again correct? I always believed on the after life for humans but will I get to see my beloved dog again too? Just devastated.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Michelle, I am soo sorry, I know the devastating pain you’re in. Their’s none worse. YES we will see them again! It’s promised and I’m depending on that promise with all I am! But right this second, this minute and hour, it’s about you. You found a safe place, here. You’re surrounded by others who know how you’re feeling. You can always write what’s in your heart and on your mind. My heart goes out to you,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Mylittlelovey
Awwww thank you so much. I really appreciate the response. I needed to hear that and it helps to be able to read that message over and over again. I didnt realize what a comfort and emotional support she was to me.
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am sorry for the loss of your Roxy and a beautiful picture you posted.

I "talk" to my babies in heaven, every single day, I talk aloud on my daily walks and let them know how much they are loved and missed. I have fur packets of them all, paw prints (from clay), their ashes....and even a necklace that holds ashes and so many pictures. I am keeping my Jemma, Munki and Daizy's legacy living on...I lost my 3 darling doggies in a 22 month period from 2015 to Oct 2016 and I still feel as though I am grieving.

Please keep coming back and posting and know you are not alone.....

And yes, we will meet our beloved angels someday, when our time on earth is over............

Cam

Quote 0 0
Mylittlelovey
Thank you so much...i understand the talking. I work from home and i think thats the kicker for me is i just feel so alone, i have been continuing to take our walks and talk to. I am so sorry for your loss as well. That was probably devastating! I am so grateful to have found this and wonderful people like you hugs!
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
So so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers your way. 

If you ever question whether we will be with our precious pets again, please read the book Cold Noses at the Pearly Gates. The man who wrote that spent something like 12,000 hours studying the Bible. He has found clues in the Bible about the topic of pets going to Heaven, even though this (unfortunately) is not a directly-stated topic in the Bible. 

We have a loving God. He knows our animals are beyond precious to us. He would want us to be with them again. I can't imagine living all eternity without seeing them. I pray that God would not deprive us of them.

God bless

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Mylittlelovey
@Julia oh thank you so much for that book i am definitely going to read it!!! Thank you so much for your support. It truly helps. I bought it and cant wait to read it
Quote 0 0
Sil
Mylittlelovey,

I am sorry for the loss of your Roxy.  Their loss lead us into this very painful grief journey.....but, I strongly believe, that we will see them again.  Their love is so pure and unconditional.  They are God's creation, so, if someone deserves heaven, our pets hold first place.  Prayers and hugs

Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
This is my belief and my opinion. I hope it helps.We will see them again for sure. God is all powerful, nothing is impossible for him. Our beloved pets don't sin, they don't need to be saved like we do. They go straight to heaven. If we want to be reunited with our fur babies we must follow God. He is the way. He is our Savior.

I carry a necklace with his hairs I found in my house, they always appeared somewhere on my clothing when crying or remembering my baby, isn't that awsome? I feel like it was him letting me know hes fine and I shouldn't have to worry.

I had to put him down like you did, but my very last words spoken in the room, in his presence were: I bilieve in God and I will see you again my beloved friend.

I will hold on to those words for the rest of my life.

I hope my response helps,

Stay strong.
Quote 0 0
xxcesarxx
Tankie12 thank you so much for helping others in this forum, I have seen a few of your replies. Really, thank you!!
Quote 0 0
Mylittlelovey
Thank you all so much your firm beliefs help so much and bring me hope. I reread these posts in some if my harder moments and it help me gets through. Tonfind support like this is truly amazing!
Quote 0 0
KarenE
 Mylittlelovey,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Roxy. We had to put down our beloved golden Lambeau 2 days ago. I know how you feel. I am devastated. I can't stop crying, can't eat or drink much, have no interest in anything. I "see" Lambeau wherever I go in my house. He was such a beautiful spirit. He greeted everyone in the clinic we went to when he was having his chemo. Our remaining dog Cooper, is really grieving. He is still eating, but lies around and sleeps alot. He misses his cousin...they were good buddies. I wish that I knew of more ways to help him.I hug him and talk to him telling him that we will all be OK. I too truly believe that we will all see our beloved pets again. A bond that strong can't just disappear as if it never existed. Please know that you are in my prayers.
Karen 
Quote 0 0