Littlemansmommy
I just put my 17 year old shihtzu down on tuesday.  He was in pain. And losing weight and some teeth issues. But i cant stop thinking about how i should have tried harder to keep him alive. He meant the world to me. Im so heartbroken.  I cant eat i cant sleep, i dont want to do anything. The pain is unbearable. Please help!!!!
Littlemansmommy
Quote 0 0
Fazzer
I can relate to you as I had my 13 year old miniture jack russell put to sleep yesterday too.Feel so lost.My daily routine has gone to pot.I cant stop crying .Everytime I put the t.v  on all I see is dogs and it starts me off again.I go from angry to crying to guilt .I must of drove her crazy at times as I treated her as my baby and kissed her constantly.I wish I could go forward a few months so it wouldnt hurt so much.Im counting the days till I get her ashes back and feel like shes back with me.
Quote 1 0
Littlemansmommy
Thats how i feel.  I feel so empty😢 i went and picked buddys ashes up today and it was so hard i cried all the way and hours after.  People dont know how it feels that arent close to there animals lot of people Say “its just a dog” he was my baby for 17yrs he helped me get through so much.  He licked away many tears. I hate this!! I feel like my world stoped 😢
Littlemansmommy
Quote 1 0
Zooey
I am so sorry for your loss. I feel the same. I went a pet grief counsellor and she told me that these guilt thoughts are very very common when one has lost a pet. She told me that when I have these thoughts of guilt that I should tell myself "This is the grief talking".   It does help a bit.  
I feel the unbearable pain that you feel and I want you to know that you are not alone.  
I am told the pain eases and I'm counting on that.  
You are not alone 🤍🌷
Zooey 
Quote 0 0