susanleigh
My sweet pink died January 21 2015. In 2006 she was hit by 1 ton truck on purpose. Dr. Host and his wife. Patty. And staff saved her. She had 17 broken face bones. Broken back. We all nursed pink back to a great quality of life. She also lost her sight. With all she went thru she was great. I promised her when she was recovering. I would put her to sleep when she hurt. I can't stand the pain of losing her. My pain is nothing compared to what she went thru. My baby Pink is at peace. I wish her back.
Quote 0 0
shantismom
Your sweet pink was fortunate that she had a Mom who would let her go when she was hurting.  Sounda as though you did whatever you could as long as you could and now your Pink is has no problems, she has no pain, she isn't trying to cope with loss of sight.
We all understand your pain but remember that you feel this pain because of the love you had and our babies are worth the pain.
I had to let my Shanti go in October and it was heartbreaking but to have had that sweet boy sf worth the grief.
Only time will ease the pain.  You will remember your Pink with smiles after a while instead of with tears.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
susanleigh
Thank you. It helps to hear from you. pink loved everyone. Thankyou ,
Quote 0 0