patent123
“It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.” – Unknown

I think we can all agree to this no matter what animal we lost.  Dog, cat, and all the other animal species in the world.
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Thank-you for sharing, this is so so true!
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
I love this quotation. So true. Many thanks for sharing.

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
I like that very much!! I still struggle at times with the thought that I could even love another the way I loved Coco. Perhaps I am not ready to do so. Yet the beautiful, true, selfless love that our companions give us makes us better in every way. I don't think that my beloved girl would want me to close my heart to that!!  Thanks for sharing........Andrea, Coco's momma!
Quote 0 0
loft2111
This is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing.
Quote 0 0