LilyMaeMomLuvsU
Yesterday during a rush of work activity I picked up my dogs remains. I kissed the box and laid it in her car seat. I haven't been able to remove her car seat yet. Tomorrow will be 3 weeks with out her.
When I got home I lit some candles and cried my eyes out. My mother wanted some of her remains and I purchased one of those necklaces and a keychain for myself so I can always keep her near. I was really grateful to the mortuary who wrapped her cremains so delicately.
I cried so hard I felt like I was going to throw up. It didn't help that my work day was exhausting and I think I'm getting a cold.
Finally I filled her urn and the other items. I slept with the urn next to my bed.

I'm typing this at work while waiting for a meeting to start and a horrible co-worker just walked in. I feel like crying because when my Lily was a puppy I took her to the office with me and this horrible person kicked at my puppy and jabbed an umbrella at her. Who the hell is agressive to a little puppy who just walks around being adorable?

Years later I found out that another group of co-workers, good people who disliked this horrible person and had offered to walk her for me, took my puppy and let her pee in the bad ladies office. Hahahaha
Couldn't happen to a nicer person. What a jerk!

I miss my dog.

As you can see I'm all over the place.
I love you forever. I like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
Quote 0 0
cakes488
Just try to take it minute by minute...you will pull through...we are stronger than we think!  

I love your horrible co-worker story....It made me laugh!!!

all cross the rainbow bridge.jpg 
Quote 0 0
CB
I agree with cakes488. Take a minute at a time. What sort of person behaves like your horrible co-worker? The sort of person who has never known the wonder of unconditional love nor is likely to know how to give it. I pity people like that. At least Lily is all around you and love never ceases.
Love you forever and ever and I will be there for you xx
Quote 0 0