Forum

Author   Comment  
Mia870

Reply with quote  #1 
Well I had been putting it off all week because I knew I would be a total mess but I went to the Vet's and picked up Mia's ashes.....

It is a beautiful wooden box with gold engraving "Mia... forever our puppy girl and always in our hearts 15/4/1999 to 2/5/2010"

I am a complete mess and was heartbroken when I had to take my precious baby home in a box :(

I just don't know how I am going to live without my best friend and soul mate, life is just a horrible mess right now 

Reply with quote  #2 
::hugs Mia:: I know exactly how you feel.....
damselfly1213

Reply with quote  #3 

Mia870 - I'm so sorry for your loss and the pain you're going through. Mia was obviously a wonderful dog, and you miss her terribly. Sending prayers your way...

Beckybug

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Mia

Hugs for you, at least no matter where you move, you can take your beloved girl with you. I am putting off picking up my dog's ashes too because I am going to be like you, a wreck.

nikki

Reply with quote  #5 

mia is an absolutely gorgeous dog, i love her little party hat :) i am dreading getting hunni's ashes, but in a way i want them quickly, want her home with me. sounds really silly but i have been wearing her collar on my wrist as a bracelet & i found it helps abit to keep something of hers with me. what do you think you are going to do with the ashes? i really dont know what to do with hunni's, cant bear to think of parting with them in any way, like scattering them. but dont want to bury them either in case i move. my sister had the idea of buying a big ornamental plant pot & burying them in there, so that i can take them with me if i ever did move, but at the moment i cant even bear to think of doing that. just take your time, when the time is right i suppose you'll know  x

luckygsmomma

Reply with quote  #6 

so so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl. Picking up a box that houses your beloved family member is a sobering moment. It's been 4 weeks for me. I hug that box every night before bed and when I wake up in the morning (when nobody is looking of course) I wish you much peace and love in the days that come. It's so terribly hard. I miss my lucky so much. God bless you and your family.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.