Chicolito
I know this has been posted before, but I still can't figure out how to make a photo fit.  I would love to show th world my Chico:)
Chicolitolv
Quote 0 0
jimmy17
Same problem here - don`t know if its because I`m in the UK. Although I was able to post the avatar.  
J Taylor
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Not sure this works on every operating system but I have a "snipping tool" (check "all programs") that I can use to snip a picture and when I paste it into the body of a message I can adjust the size.  If I right click on the picture, tiny little boxes appear at each corner and the picture can be sized there by clicking on the boxes and adjusting as needed.  Not sure if this will help you or not.  I know you can size pictures if you know how to use any type of the different "Photoshop" software.  This picture was HUGE but as you can see I adjusted it to the size I wanted.  This does NOT work on the Avatar though.  That has to be sized before you post it.
sitting up.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
Chicolito
new hosp 012.JPG  Thank you, Whatever I did it worked:)

Chicolitolv
Quote 0 0
DadnGaia
I'm in the UK too and all I get is I can't upload a photo because it's the wrong file extension, it has to be jpg or jpeg. So I converted the photos to jpeg and it still comes up with the same message.
Quote 0 0