Forum

Author   Comment  
teenyweenybb

Reply with quote  #1 
There is a dream world. Our past animals we have loved, dead and alive are there. When you dream you can contact them sometime. Around October the veil separating these two worlds are thinnest.

My past animals are now coming to me just when I am about to drift off into a sleep. This Wednesday, when it was a rainy day, my dog who passed many years ago came to me. There was a loving reaction I had just once in her 14 years, and that reaction came to me in my mind. The next night, once again, she made a fun gesture she once made to me just for a moment. I know they are there. Animals don't use thinking so much, but emotions, feelings, reactions in memories. Of love.

(Pictures are wonderful, but the contact is the love, emotions, memories the picture creates. They will respond to the loving memories, eventually, when the time is right. Around Halloween is just one time of year when it is a right time.)

Post your pictures to reach your loving memories. a monroe saved doggie boy girl.jpg 

Reply with quote  #2 
What is the total meaning to my crying and tears of remembering? I think maybe someone else is around those tears. rainbow crying.jpg  oz and rainbow.jpg 

Reply with quote  #3 
I read this post crying and was really hoping for a visit or sign of some kind and then I looked out the window and I'll take it , sending hugs to all grieving

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_20191018_162617.jpg (123.90 KB, 3 views)
jpeg IMG_20191018_162612.jpg (118.03 KB, 2 views)
jpeg IMG_20191005_202903_142.jpg (91.37 KB, 2 views)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.