GusandKrizo
Hello, I lost my eskie/pom mix, Krizo Jan 27 2020.
He was 18 1/2 years old. I held him while he had his final seizure that never stopped. I have never cried that much or felt that kind of pain in my 43 years. He was my heartbeat and the most important thing in my life. He was diagnosed with kidney disease 4 years ago but that handsome bugger was a feisty fighter and was not ready to go at the time. That was when I began keeping his hair after a grooming appointment. I wanted to do something with his hair to keep as a memory. Im having a hard time with his passing as with many of you on this forum. Does anyone have any ideas what i can do with them?
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
I am very sorry for your loss. I know how hard the loss is. Hugs to you. Still going through it. I hope others will have an idea. I saved a little off fur, and put it inside a heart locket. I have a little more in a plastic bag for now and in her box of belongings.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 1 0
So sorry for your loss prayers sent to you and your family i know how you feel i lost my two a year ago and still in emotional pain i have good days and bad days but with the power of prayer and the strength of God i get through one day at a time God Bless
Quote 1 0
GusandKrizo
Thank you for the kind words, support, and the great ideas to remember my handsome Krizo .
Quote 0 0
AngelsGift
When our Angel passed almost two years ago, we had her ashes put into a glass orb. They are just a little bigger than a billiard ball, and they swirl in colors too if you like. Our Angel was black and white so we have her ashes swirled into the orb as well as her colors.

It’s a nice reminder and it sits on a prominent table in the house.
Quote 1 0