angela_24
Like every sweet soul here at this forum, I too am grieving deeply. I received a wonderful message from one of our fellow members after I posted about my sweet Baylee that suggested that I research how to cope with pet loss instead of trying to figure out what took her from us too soon. I took their advice and ran across this most amazing guide. I took a chance and spent the $17 to order this online guide and it has been so very helpful. Not only does it offer wonderful helpful advice, it allows you record your feelings...asks questions you respond to by writing down experiences and thoughts. This has really helped me and I wanted to share it with everyone. I know times are hard and if there is anyone in this forum who cannot afford the download, please message me privately and I will be happy to print the guide and send it to you. I tried to attach the downloaded file, but it will not let me. I am happy to print for anyone who needs it. I think this has the potential to benefit everyone here. Many blessings on this New Years Eve.

http://petlossguide.com/ 

"And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one creature makes a void so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of eternity can fill it up!" ~Charles Dickens

Angela 

Quote 0 0
Bellamum
Hi Angela,
Thank you so much for sharing this with us all.  We are all going through the same degree of devastation and heartache and are looking for something that will help ease our pain and help us to cope.  While we know that nothing will take our pain away completely because it is due to the immense love we shared with our babies, we need to be able to begin to heal and experience some happiness again.  That is what our dear furry friends would want for us.
Thank you again!
Happy New Year to you too.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
Angela, I'm so sorry that you lost your dear Baylee. Everyone grieves differently and I too wrack my brain trying to figure out exactly what happened to my little girl. I know how she died but I want to know all the details. I have been looking for a good book to read about grieving the loss of a dog, and I am open to other forms of support. I think I would like to give this guide a try, or at least check it out. Thank you for sharing this resource. Most of us need all the help we can get, especially around the Holidays.

~ Leah
~ Leah
Quote 0 0