Iyannah
Lost my boy Rusty four days ago,I've gone from one stage of grief to the next,from crying nonstop and literally feeling as if I had stopped breathing also to now hurting for my other babies Lily and Bubba,together they were the three musketeers.Bubba my bengal cat has been mournfully meowing for days and Lily my precious american bull dog keeps looking for him everywhere.Don't know that I've ever hurt like this and while I know it is bound to get better I can only think about how many days stretch ahead of me without my best friend,I am so thankful for the time we had him.
Quote 0 0
rachbu
SO, so sorry for your loss.  Please know you are not alone here, and you have found a safe place to mourn your precious baby for as long as you need without judgment or questions.

Sadly, we are all united in our grief, but that unity has also been a tremendous comfort to me, as it hopefully will be for you.

Sending warm thoughts
Rachel (Cuddles's mommy)
Quote 0 0
Iyannah
Thank you so much
Quote 0 0
shantismom
I have read both your posts about your beautiful Rusty.  It is a difficult thing when we have such a bond and your Rusty seems as though he really could feel all your emotions.  I know you are thinking of him, without any pain or problems.  That is what helps us so much.
May you continue to feel his love for you in the days ahead.
Your tribute to you wonderful boy was inspiring.

Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0