Reast
I never knew I could physically feel such sadness. It literally feels like someone punched a hole in my gut reached up and pulled half my heart out. Trying to allow the waves of grief and grateful I'm able to openly show them to family. I am so greatful to have shared 14 years with my boy Murphy or 'Smurf' as we would call him. Mini schnauzer as sweet as they come! This dog has taught me more about life and love than anything. I pray he forgives me for being human and knows I love him. I always told him to wait for me in heaven because he was my boy. I pray for all souls who go through this agony. It takes guts! I plan on moving forward and loving myself more to honor him. I'm so thankful to have had his love and blessed is it any wonder why it hurts like hell not to have that anymore! Bless you for an opportunity to share not everyone gets to feel these deep connections with little souls and they really cannot relate.
Quote 0 0
ljoy537
I'm sorry to hear you lost your boy Murphy.  He will forever be with you.  Your post was so sweet.  By your words, I can feel how much you cared for your boy.  I too lost my boy Fly, and I feel the same way about him that you do Murphy - that he taught you more about life and love than anything.  I feel the exact same way about my Fly.  I miss him every day - it's been a little over 2 weeks now.  I smile now when i think of him, and I am sooo very happy I gave him a wonderful life, and he enriched mine with so much love and fun!

hugs to you!

laurie

Quote 0 0
Reast
Thank you Laurie, very kind words. Love the name Fly! And sorry for your loss and for your pain. We are lucky girls to have experienced such love. Sending you good vibes :)
Quote 0 0