Olvera
Yesterday was your Birthday. My dear sweet Angel puppy dog. You would have been 13yrs old. I miss you. My heart still hurts so much. I expect my heart will never be whole. I cry every day. I love you my Angel puppy dog.
Quote 0 0
pannklaus
When we go through significant milestones, like a precious fur baby's birthday, those days are especially hard.  I am so sorry that your sweet Angel didn't make it until age 13.  You will probably always have a hole in your heart for your beloved Angel just as we all do for our beloved babies.  I hope there is some comfort in being with others who understand the depths of your grief.
Patsy
Quote 0 0
anang
Thank you for your beautiful post to your baby Angel. What a beauty! You gave her over a decade of love, devotion, caring, safety. compassion, and fun. That is the most amazing gift ever! She loves you just as much now as when she was on earth.

Much love,
Katie

1 You
K. Unger
Quote 0 0
Olvera
Thank you for your support. Up until now I have felt that no one else understands my grief. My family doesn't seem to understand the depth of this loss. I mean come on, the first thing I did when I awoke in the morning was let him out to potty. I'd say, "come on, don't want you peeing your pants". So yeah, just using the bathroom before he did is a big adjustment. This whole time that is passing by without my Mr. Angel puppy dog I have felt alone. I have been shamed and somewhat felt guilty for being emotional. I am so very greatful to have found a place; where my sadness doesn't need to be hidden from ridicule.
Quote 0 0
FishChris
Awe... was he a Schnauzer ? I love those dogs. I'm so sorry about your loss. But it sounds like, thanks to you, he had a long happy life 😉 You will always remember him, and in time, I think you will think more about the happiness you brought each other, than you will about the tough ending.
Animal lover and photographer
Quote 0 0
Olvera
No my Angel was a Dorkie. He was the runt of the litter. He did get to be about 15lbs
This pic was taken last summer. My daughters wanted to get his little mohawk buzzed off, which I regretted. This is the style the groomers came up with. I loved his fuzzy mohawk and bushy eyebrows.

Quote 0 0
kerrygoat827
I am suffering and grieving the loss of my 13 yr old gsd. Had to put him down yesterday, my heart is broken. Can’t sleep, can’t eat, can’t focus. Keep looking in his corner where he slept, it’s horrible. I hate being alone in my house. I know he’s not suffering anymore and I know that my heart will heal, but right now, it hurts like hell. RIP angus our family our friend and our greatest protector.
Quote 0 0