rebeccaann28

A couple weeks ago, I saw my library was having a special event, a pet communicator.. I thought it would be interesting, so I reserved a couple spots for myself and a couple others. This was before Jack had passed.  I'm not sure if she was accurate with me, but she hit the nail on the head with a few others. She said I have so much grief right now, Jack won't come to me. He's in a happy place. She said I have to let go of the grief and he will be with me. I miss him so much, it's hard to let go of it. He hasn't even been gone a week. I want him with me, I want to feel him. I already thought a couple of times I felt his presence, maybe I'm crazy, maybe not.. but it was comforting.

Quote 0 0
TootiesGuardian
Rebeccaann28,

You're definitely not crazy.  I can sure believe that you felt Jack's presence.  And it is comforting.  When I have been in throes of heavy grief, my girl Tootie has been there to comfort me.  It's so special and beautiful.  I'm so glad that it has happened for you too!

Sherry
Tootie ~ Sep. 1, 2000 - Sep. 4, 2010
Shine on you beautiful diamond!
Blueboy ~ Feb. 14, 1989 - Dec. 31, 1993
Always in my heart!
Quote 0 0
tikibarb
I feel Ted's presence all the time.  You are not crazy.  You are loved.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn

I agree with the communicator. when we are mired in the grief, it is harder for the pet to get through. My signs come, not when I am begging for them, but after Ive released grief, and in a more calm state. thats not to say they cant come though, it just happens this way for me. Maddie did send me a few messages though in that first week, so I'm glad for you. Judy

Quote 0 0