JaspersMom
Hi Jasper,
Thank you my sweet boy for all the signs you have sent me over these past four years. I really don't think I could have made it this far without these so called coincidences, which are anything but, and they always seem to come when I need them the most, and they always warm my heart and touch my very soul. I cannot begin to tell you how much I miss you my little one, so it is just so good to know you are still so close. Keep watching over your sweet brother Jingles, he sure does miss playing and  wrestling with you, he was so very sad when you left. I know you never met Pootie Tang, but I am sure you would have loved her, so please watch over this precious little kitty who means the world to me, and is fighting so hard to stay here with me. Lastly, keep watching over your mom, who loves you with all her heart, and will never ever forget all the sweetness and light you left behind. I love you to the rainbow and back. 

perfecttiming.png 
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0
Sampson
Hello JaspersMom, This is a lovely poem. I had tears in my eyes after reading it. I've no doubt Jasper is watching over Pootie Tang and Jingles, but mostly over you my dear. It's so lovely that Jasper is sending you signs to let you know he's there and all is well. Hoping it continues to bring you peace,
Sam
Quote 0 0
JaspersMom
Sam, I am sorry for replying so late to your post, but I did want to thank you so very much for your kind words. I really loved that poem about signs, and felt that it would fit so many of us here who are struggling with so much sadness and are hoping to reconnect with our beloved lost pets. Your support and encouragement meant so much to me at such a difficult time. I really do appreciate your compassion and reaching out to me, and your lovely words made me feel so much better, and I am so grateful for your understanding and compassion.
Pamela Lynne Crawford
Quote 0 0