Jcunnane
Hi Everyone,

I posted this my initial post for Bubby, but it probably will get lost. 

I wanted to plant something in remembrance of him. We live about an hour outside of Philadelphia and are in Zones 6/7. If anyone has any suggestions it would be very much appreciated. 

The area would either be part sun/part shade or possibly in a container that could be full sun. I was looking at roses and I kept finding remembrance roses...in the UK! Yeah that won't work here. 

I saw this one...Remember Me...which would be very fitting since he was a ginger.
https://www.heirloomroses.com/roses/memorial-and-remembrance/remember-mer.html

Thank you in advance!
Jackie 

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Roses are nice and "Remember Me" sounds like a great choice. I found something called a Sweet Bubby bush but I think I like the roses better.
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

I love that orange rose Jackie. A GREAT idea! Thank you for sharing. It's a wonderful idea! : )
Quote 0 0
Jenniferhiggs1221
I clicked on the link for the remember me roses and theyre perfect!!color and all..i want one for reeses too
Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Thank you everyone. If anyone has suggestions they would be very much appreciated! Hopefully the Remember Me rose will be available when in season.

Quote 0 0
Jcunnane
Jan_H wrote:
Roses are nice and "Remember Me" sounds like a great choice. I found something called a Sweet Bubby bush but I think I like the roses better.

Thanks, Jan! I might plant a few for him. I love that it’s called a Bubby bush. 😊

Quote 0 0