Lilimarie
I just deleted a post I heartfully composed about my beloved dog who died a violent death because (katporlis) left a Reply that was pretty sick and unnecessary. You want to mock people in your daily life, go for it, but just remember one day you will lose something you love that you will never get back. Get yourself a hobby.
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
Oh no. :( I'm so sorry, and I didn't even get to read it. I love reading about Benni. There are a lot of bad people in this world, which is why I trust dogs even more as I go through life. Please ignore those who are probably going to Hell. Besides, the biggest bullies are the ones who have the most insecurities and have the least in life. I wish I could give you a hug.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
GrievingHannah
Lilimarie wrote:
I just deleted a post I heartfully composed about my beloved dog who died a violent death!! because (katporlis) left a Reply that was pretty sick and unnecessary. You want to mock people in your daily life, go for it, but just remember a$$ one day you will lose something you love that you will never get back. Get yourself a hobby.

I wish I could hug you too.

I, too, have been attacked on this Web site by a person who mocked me for rescuing Mack to honor my love for my beautiful Hannah.

We all grieve in our own ways.  I believe in the various stages of grieving...I lived through them all...and they did not progress neatly one by one.  Rather, my emotions were all over the place, but, little by little, and with the kindness and support of many close friends here, I worked my way through to the acceptance stage of grieving. I became whole again.  For me, rescuing Mack was a life saver because I knew the love Hannah had for me was left behind for Mack.  I sincerely believe this, and it saved me.  Yet the person who mocked me couldn't accept that.  In the end, I felt bad for her because I knew she was hurting and that her pain and grief from her own loss were manifested in lashing out at me.

I forgave her.
Lee (Mack's and Hannah's and Heidi's and Janie's dad)

Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Quote 0 0
Missingher
Well that stinks. I don't know why anyone would do such a thing in a place like this. I don't know your story or pet but please share, happy to listen and UNDERSTAND.
Quote 0 0
Lilysmommy
If someone would write such cruel things on here then they obviously never owned a pet otherwise they would understand what unconditional love is and I pray they never will own one. Karma will visit them one day!
Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
Everyone on here is usually genuine and grieving the loss of their beloved pet. I appreciate the support I just don't understand why some people could even find loss so funny. I miss Benni more than ever today and come here to let go. I wasn't expecting it to become a joke. Especially after I just cried so much over missing him. It's been over 5 weeks and it hurts just as bad as the 1st day. I walked into the house after work today and I was just expecting to see him. I get scared Im slowly forgetting all the little details of his face and I just want to hold him.
Quote 0 0
Lilysmommy
Some people are so mean. If one thing we can be glad we are not one of those people. I am making a special box in memory of my Lily. I'll put her pics, collar, her favorite squeaky ball ( I couldn't bare to part with) etc. anything that reminds me of her. I just lost my Lil suddenly this past Saturday. It's so hard to get thru each day bc I miss her so so much!
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
You will never ever forget Benni's face! You're in a fog now because it has only been 5 and a half weeks, but the memories will come back. I like to write a memory of Lucy in my journal as soon as I think of one so that I don't forget. Pictures and videos help too. I'm glad I captured some of her mannerisms and personality on camera. I'm sorry today was a bad day for you. I had a day like that yesterday, the kind where you basically have a panic attack thinking about it all. When I get stuck on the awful thoughts of how Lucy died, I try to remind myself that she is no longer in pain and can never experience pain again. I'm sorry I can't bring you more comfort. There's just nothing any of us can do because we all want our baby back, and that can't happen. Please keep writing about Benni.
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
I'm so sorry.  Just remember there are a LOT of good people on this forum.  Don't let one or two who don't understand grief get to you.  There are those in our everyday lives also.   I love reading stories about Benni and all the babies that are at the bridge with my Dali.  Has been over 11 weeks for me and I am working through the grief trying to get to acceptance, but I am not there yet.  I keep waiting for Dali to walk in, to come to me, to be there.  I still sing in my car every day like I did when she was there with me or at home waiting for me.  Grief is the hardest thing I have ever done.  Life has not any joy for me lately...just sadness and heartache crying for my Dali.  I will be "okay" whatever that means for a bit and then something triggers me and I open the floodgates.  Grief for your Benni the best way you can.  There is no right or wrong way...every one is unique, just like the babies are unique.  I look for acceptance, yet I don't really deep down want it...  I want to keep that hope that she is here with me.  I contacted a psychic and was told Dali was with me for a couple of days and then I was told she was going to the "waiting area" (bridge) to wait for me, but there was no time there so it would seem like no time to her even if a lifetime to me.  I cried and said I didn't want her to leave me and they said she really is here all the time, just with a "veil" so I can't see or touch, a different plane.  That made me feel better.  I miss my girl so much and would do anything to know she is okay, she is safe, and that I will be with her again.  Please tell your stories of Benni and do whatever you need to survive. Hugs to you and Benni..

Photo

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
angela_24
How sad that a person has nothing better to do than seek out people in pain and parade their ignorance and lack of empathy for the world to see. Humans can be so cruel and ridiculous. Although I completely understand why you would be upset and angry over this, do not feed their fire. I am so sorry you lost your beloved Benni. I think we all worry that we will forget things about them we want...need...to keep close to our hearts. We scan our memories frantically making certain we hold each and every memory as near to our hearts as we can. I have been worried as well that I will forget a memory or forget what it felt like to lie my head on my baby girl's tummy and listen to her breathe while she slept. Moments like that and details...we never lose. In the beginning after the loss we spend a great deal of time trying to make sense of what has happened and pick ourselves up just enough to go on, but the memories...they stay. You will never forget his face or the details of the time you spent together. They are apart of you. Blessings on your healing journey. 

"And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one creature makes a void so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of eternity can fill it up!" ~Charles Dickens

Angela 

Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
It's a harsh reality that some people in this world have nothing better to do with their time than attack others through a severe lack of intellect, or just plain old fashioned empathy. It is said that empty vessels make the most sound; pay no heed to a person whose head is obviously a mindless vacuum, and whose mouth is only capable of spouting spiteful garbage that is best left in the gutter where it belongs. Despite not seeing the post, I sense insecurity problems and a person who is exceptionally unhappy in their own skin. 

Don't let the ramblings of a malevolent harpy dull what you feel for your beloved Benni. Don't allow the minority to spoil it for the majority, those of us who understand, appreciate, and get your pain and grief.

Sending you hugs and well wishes. Sending Benni a bowl full too!

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Katel
Lilimarie wrote:
I just deleted a post I heartfully composed about my beloved dog who died a violent death because (katporlis) left a Reply that was pretty sick and unnecessary. You want to mock people in your daily life, go for it, but just remember one day you will lose something you love that you will never get back. Get yourself a hobby.

What the others said .....   I didn't see the nasty
post either but there is no room for people like that here,.  I'm sorry you had this and I feel angry on your behalf. .
Your loss for little Benni is still so raw and you need all the support you can get which you will
get here in the main.  I hope this sicko has been kicked off.
Sending you and your precious Benni bucket loads of love and hugs
Kate 

Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
Thank you everyone for the support. It's hard enough dealing with the grief, that I can't pay attention to someone who will never understand pure love.
Quote 0 0
beccaseraph7
I don't know what was said or said to you and I don't post here alot... but ignore them.  I know how real the grief is.  It's been over 2 months and I miss my baby boy Muddle so bad.  I have had people look at me strange in real life for grieving so... but I don't care.  No one matters but my family and they understand.  Most of us here understand and are there for you.  
Quote 0 0
patent123
Everyone comes here for the same reason they had their heart broken. To have someone be so disrespectful is incredibly cruel and sad. We all feel our pain in different ways but at the end of the day we all really loved our animal(s). Don't ever let an ignorant rude person bring you down. I as well as others love hearing about great stories someone shared with their special friend and we may not like hearing the sad stories but we understand they need to be let out that's why we are all each others shoulder during tough days. Hang in there! Never stop talking about your beautiful friend you lost! All our little friends memories deserve to be remembered , honored, and shared. Stay strong!
Quote 0 0