JamieLyn
0AD8D17C-B978-4F77-8A07-9157EB5D48C7.jpeg  My Pebbles died suddenly yesterday and I am beside myself. I can’t eat and I can’t sleep.  Everytime I close my eyes I see her last moments.  I miss her so much.  Her little squeaks, her little head butts asking for snuggles.  I miss everything and I look for her everywhere. How could she have been gone so fast?? 
Quote 0 0
Alphebetized
Beautiful cat. My cat suffered a heart attack when I was at work last Tuesday so I know where your head is at. He was only turning 8. If you need to talk I'll be here. I made this account to reply to this comment 
Quote 0 0
JamieLyn
Thanks.  She was 12 and I’m not sure what she died of although I suspect a heart attack just by how sudden and quick it was. I’m sorry to hear of your cat as well. 🙁
Quote 1 0
JBB
Jamie,

Pebbles was a beautiful cat.
I know the kind of pain that you are dealing with at the moment. Losing a beloved pet unexpectedly is tragic. My cat Schwarzenegger got ran over by a car 6 years ago. He was 4 years old. My other cat Tucker died of a blood clot to his lungs a little over a week ago. He was 15 and a half but I have had him for just 8 months.
Trust me, I can imagine how devastating and shocking Pebbles sudden loss has been. I witnessed my Tucker's last moments as well. Those last minutes are haunting me.
You are not alone. My thoughts are with you.

JB
JB Burger
Quote 1 0
JamieLyn

Thanks @JBB.  You are right... those final moments haunt me too. I’m sorry for your loss as well.  Pets are so special.

I adopted Pebbles when she was just under 10 years old.  She had been a stray and was a skinny little thing but so loving.  We could have whole conversations, she squeaking back at me with her stories. At night, all I had to say was “bedtime Mew” and she’d come sauntering and squeaking away.  What a little character she had. I live alone and she really filled up the space. Now the void is immense.  

Quote 1 0