stevepatchesdad

HELLO EVERYONE MY WIFE & I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE OUR PATCHES 28TH MONTH AT BEING AT THE BRIDGE ITS BEEN SO HARD ON US & PATCHES IM SORRY FOR POSTING YOUR MARKER A FEW DAYS LATE HIS PASSING DATE IS MAY 28TH I KNOW I SHOULD OF DONE THIS A FEW DAYS AGO ON THE 28TH BUT WAS OUT OF TOWN & SINCE BEING BACK FINALLY GOT COUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING. BUT ANYHOW PATCHES I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING FUN CHASING YOUR BRIDGE FRIENDS & STUFF & KNOW THAT WE WILL ALL BE REUNITED WHEN THE TIME COMES I KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE WAITING FOR US. LOVE DADDY & MOMMY XOXOXOXOXO

patches daddy & mommie love & miss you so very much! XOXOXOXOXO
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Hi Steve,

It seems almost impossible that your precious Patches has been gone for that long.
I hope that she is enjoying the warm sun, soft grass, all the toys and the friendships of all of our babies at RB.

Karen
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
always_tuffy
Hello Patches Mom & Dad
Patches, I know that you are playing with my Patches and my Tuffy.  My Patches left me July 26. 2001 and my Tuffy left me July 26 2010. To your Mom &  Dad, there is no easy way to get past this.  Just know I care.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no one can steal.

Tuffy, My Puppy Love
June 20, 2005-July 26, 2010

Becky Leigh, Queen of my Heart
December 2010-November 10, 2015
Quote 0 0
shellya
Thinking about you on this marker.  I know how hard it is.  It seems like yesterday when we lose our babies no matter how long its been.   will be thinking of you and patches and i am sure patches was there to greet my Smo.  I hope they are playing together looking down on us and remembering how much they are loved.

Shellya

Quote 0 0