Forum

Author   Comment  
stevepatchesdad

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there everyone i would just like to announce our sweet little boy patches's 26 month anniversary at being at the bridge. Well patchey even though it seems like we just loss you i cant believe its been 26 months we want you to know you are still as close to us as you were here with us we all miss & love you so very much a day or even a moment doesnt go by that we are thinking about you & are hoping that you are ok at the bridge we are sure you are very well taken care of & have alot of bridge friends you were a very lovable pup i still remember all the comments we got about you on walks you were just a very lovable pup with a great one of a kind personallity well patchy doodle until the time comes that we join you at the bridge & we are reunited again forever know that daddy & mommie love & miss you & always will. Love ya boy. XOXOXOXO

PS Please give us a sign letting us know you are well.

Reply with quote  #2 
I hope you get your sign.  It so relieves the heart.  Sounds like Patches was a great dog. 
Momma_Of_CiCi

Reply with quote  #3 
I agree with Barbara, I hope Patches gives you a sign as it is very good for the heart to heal...God Bless you both

Hugs and Kisses Patches <3 <3
nicokudo

Reply with quote  #4 
Steve,

I remember when you first came to the RB site.  Can't believe that it has already been 26 months.  Time sometimes moves at a snail's pace; other times it moves at a breathlessly fast one.

Patches was a very lucky little boy to have been loved so much by you and your wife.  He brought so much love into your life and it's wonderful to see that that love is alive and well in your heart.

Thinking of you on this anniversary.

Karen

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.