BlackPaws

Hi everyone

Yesterday my cat Patas Negras (Blalck Paws) didnt show up in the morning as usual. We waited some time to look for him, hoping for him to show up. It didnt happen so we started to look out for him around the neighborhood but there was no clue about him. We thought that he was just playing in the backyard of someone so we waited hoping for the best. This morning i went to college and my mom kept asking around with a photo of the cat until she talked with a neighbor a couple houses ahead. He found him dead outside his house and decided to bury him in his backyard. Later that morning my dad called me and told me about Black Paws, after that i called my mom to talk about it and cried all the way back from college to my house. I feel awful about it because i will never be able to play, pet or sleep with him again.

I never cried this much even when my first dog or my grandmother died.

I found up this forum to share my grief with someone who loved animals as much as i do.

This was my beautiful cat. Rest in peace Patas Negras, i will always miss you with all my heart.
WhatsApp Image 2019-12-16 at 5.12.50 PM.jpeg  Thank you for reading.

Pd: I dont usually talk in english, some part may sound a little weird but i hope you can understand.

Chewie
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Chewie,

I am so sorry for your loss of your handsome Black Paws. Thank you for sharing a bit of his and your story and that wonderful photo. He was a very enchanting fellow. It is so obvious how much you adored, cherished and loved your boy. I am glad that your and your family's paths crossed with your cat and that for a time he knew and experienced what it was like to be part of a family. All cats should be so blessed.

Your English is fine! May I ask where you are currently? We have members here from all over the World.

I wish you healing and peace during this difficult time. 

Kind regards and my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
BlackPaws
Thank you so much for reading, James. Black Paws was my best friend and a proper member of my family.
I'm from Santiago, Chile. Maybe someone is from here too.
Chewie
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear BlackPaws,
Your English is very good indeed.
But I am sorry about your dear Patas Negras. He is beautiful.
I know how hard it is when they have suddenly gone, and we can't touch them, or sleep with them any more.

I still miss my girl sleeping next to me in bed. I still sometimes cry over missing her, and it is a long time since she left.
As much as I know, is that we always miss them, but the pain does get easier after some time. Yet we never forget how much we love them and miss them.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
BlackPaws

Mistysmama wrote:
Dear BlackPaws,
Your English is very good indeed.
But I am sorry about your dear Patas Negras. He is beautiful.
I know how hard it is when they have suddenly gone, and we can't touch them, or sleep with them any more.

I still miss my girl sleeping next to me in bed. I still sometimes cry over missing her, and it is a long time since she left.
As much as I know, is that we always miss them, but the pain does get easier after some time. Yet we never forget how much we love them and miss them.

Thank you for your reply Mistysmama, my dear Patas Negras used to sleep with me too and a couple of his toys are still in my room. Seeing them makes me sad but also brings good memories about him. A couple hours ago we brought him back from my neighbors house and then buried him properly in our backyard, he is finally home with his family. At least i can be a little more relieved with him at home, but i am still sad. The good thing is that at least for today i ran out of tears for the day.

Again, thank you for reading and replying. Hope you are doing better.

Chewie
Quote 0 0