Angela46992
On Tuesday at 12:30am I had to rush my 8 year old cat to emergency vet.he all of a sudden lost movement in his hind end.and started to flop around in pain.the vet gave him a anti inflammatory and kept him for 2 days.they didn’t know what was wrong with him.theyvfid X-rays. So I decided to bring him home today and pulled my daughter out of school.we were going to put him down at 2pm but figured we wanted to wait until tommorow give him a chance as his feet were no longer stiff and cold(still paralyzed).he suffered in severe pain befor he took his last breaths and I feel so bad that he went so long in pain.i feel so much grief that it’s over coming me and my daughter is taking it hard too.i would feel better had I had an answer to what was wrong with him.he was fine one minute.i spent 300$ trying to save him.
Quote 0 0
Avabear
I'm so sorry this has happened to your beautiful kitty,  Seeing them suffer and wondering if we did the right or wrong this is so hard and we torture oursellves over these descions because we love them so much.  I know your littlle kitty new you loved him and justed wanted the best for him so try not to torture yourself over this, you did what you thought was the right thing which is all any of us can do.  Sending you hugs xx
Avabears mummy

'It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are.' Anon

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
You did your best for your little cat. You decided to give him a last chance, especially because you saw a slight improvement. That is exactly what I would have done too, under the circumstances. Please do not blame yourself. If you had had him quickly euthanised, you would worry you had done it too soon and not given him a chance. You saw a spark of life in him and decided to give that a chance.

I am sorry you and your daughter are suffering in so much grief and guilt. He will be okay where he has gone with no more bodily pain. He loves you still. And will thank you for all the love and care you gave him throughout his life.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Angela46992
Avabear wrote:
I'm so sorry this has happened to your beautiful kitty,  Seeing them suffer and wondering if we did the right or wrong this is so hard and we torture oursellves over these descions because we love them so much.  I know your littlle kitty new you loved him and justed wanted the best for him so try not to torture yourself over this, you did what you thought was the right thing which is all any of us can do.  Sending you hugs xx
thank you so much for the kInd words❤️
Quote 0 0
Angela46992
Mistysmama wrote:
You did your best for your little cat. You decided to give him a last chance, especially because you saw a slight improvement. That is exactly what I would have done too, under the circumstances. Please do not blame yourself. If you had had him quickly euthanised, you would worry you had done it too soon and not given him a chance. You saw a spark of life in him and decided to give that a chance.

I am sorry you and your daughter are suffering in so much grief and guilt. He will be okay where he has gone with no more bodily pain. He loves you still. And will thank you for all the love and care you gave him throughout his life.
thank you,this made me feel better❤️
Quote 0 0