Forum

Author   Comment   Page 228 of 230     «   Prev   225   226   227   228   229   230   Next
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #3406 
Hi Juanita:
I was not even planning to go down to the shore on Saturday but we had a big storm on Halloween so I went down to see if there was any damage and to clean up. I know that it was Pal that directed me to go down there that day.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3407 
To My Best Friend Pal:
According to my original diagnosis, I was supposed to pass away a year ago. I had accepted that and made all of my final arrangements. It has been a bit of a disappointment to have outlived that original diagnosis but I have to look at every additional day as a gift. Every day is one more day that I can spend with Taz. I still cannot wait to be with you again though.

I Love You,
                                                                                    Joe

Reply with quote  #3408 
To My Dearest Pal:
I have not been feeling too well the last few days. The doctor tells me that it with my kidney function being as low as it is, that others with the same function would be bedridden. I guess that Taz keeps me going from day to day but sometimes it is very hard to just get going in the day. I then think that I do not have many of these days left and I have to get whatever I can get out of them. I know that you are waiting for me on the other side.

I Love You,
                                                                        Joe

Reply with quote  #3409 
God Bless You, Joe

Katherine

Reply with quote  #3410 
Joe, you are an amazing and strong g person. May God give you great moments with Taz. May he keep you free of pain. Pal will be waiting for you and Taz will come to you both when it is his time. God bless you, Taz and of course Pal. You are all in my thoughts and prayers 🙏🙏🙏💗🐾
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #3411 
Hi Katherine:
Thank you. I know that Pal is playing now with Maxie and Mr. Gordy.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3412 
Hi Neesy369:
Thank you for the kind words. No matter how bad I might feel all of the wonderful people like you here at the Rainbows Bridge are always here to make me feel better. You really are a blessing to me.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3413 
To My Best Friend Pal:
Even though I have not been feeling well the last few days, I spent the day raking leaves. It was a nice day today but by Friday it is not going to get out of the twenties and we might get a snowstorm next Tuesday. I m now going to take Taz out for a walk before it gets dark.

I Love You,
                                                                                   Joe

Reply with quote  #3414 
Thinking of you Joe. Want you to know that I appreciate that you have been here to share kind words and wisdom. This has been a comfort to me and many others. Bless you and your loving Taz and Pal.

Reply with quote  #3415 
Hi Michelle:
Thank you. It is you and everybody else here at Rainbows Bridge that have kept me going during these last five years. I have been blessed to have come into contact with such wonderful people such as you.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3416 
To My Best Friend Pal:
I am feeling a little bit better today. I really have to get some outside work done because the rain is coming in this afternoon and then the cold weather is going to settle in for awhile. Last year, we had our first snowstorm on November 15th and it is predicted that we could be getting one this year on the 12th. I will have to get the snow shovel out.

I Love You,
                                                                   Joe

Reply with quote  #3417 
To My Beloved Pal:
I took Taz outside this morning and there was ice on the ground. The rain that we had last night froze. Winter is here. Taz was surprised at how cold at it gotten. The change in seasons used to take you by surprise also, but after a couple of hours you were used to it, but I would not get used to it for at least a month.

I Love You,
                                                                                Joe

Reply with quote  #3418 
I don't know where my reply went. I'm at the emergency hospital with one of my kitties. Another one left this Earth Friday evening. Multiple myeloma. I'm a total mess. Brought Miya to be cremated in NC and Silky is going down hill as well, so we brought her in. They're doing blood work, again. I know how you feel putting Pal through painful treatment, so I don't want to do that. I will post after I know more. Say prayers for silky please.
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #3419 
Sayuri:
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Miya. My hopes and prayers go out to Silky and also to you. You must be a very strong person. I know that I could never endure what you are going through. I am thinking about you and hoping that things will work out.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3420 
To My Dearest Pal:
Today is the only nice day that we are going to have this week before the snow and cold move in. Taz and I went to the Veteran's Day laying of the wreath this morning. A few other vets besides me also brought their dogs with them. We also went for a nice walk. The two of us had a good day.

I Love You,
                                                                                       Joe

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.