Forum

Author   Comment   Page 204 of 213     «   Prev   201   202   203   204   205   206   207   Next   »
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #3046 
To My Beloved Pal:
The hot, summer weather is finally here. Yesterday was the first time this year that I had turn turn on the air conditioning. When you were here for your first couple of summers I only had window units in my house. Some of the house was so hot. You would just lie in your bed. After that I decided that to have central air conditioning installed partly because I saw how hot you were. Now whenever I sit inside my cool house on a hot day I tell Taz that he has you to thank for that.

I Love You,
                                                                                          Joe

Reply with quote  #3047 
To My Best Friend Pal:
I have not been feeling well the last few days. I don't know if it is related to my kidney failure or something else. It is always in the back of my mind that my kidney can shut down without any warning. I have already outlived my prognosis by more than six months so I am on borrowed time.

I Love You,
                                                                                  Joe

Reply with quote  #3048 
Hi Joe,

Very sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.  You must be under a tremendous amount of stress as well.  I hope you receive whatever it is that you are praying for.

Juanita

Reply with quote  #3049 
This tribute for Pal is so very touching. It is so very apparent that you and Pal shared a special bond. I believe our pets lead us down a better path in life ... the bring out the best in us ... they are honest, true and share unconditional love with us. Wishing you peace and good times with Taz while still talking to Pal as I'm sure he's sending the love back to you.

Reply with quote  #3050 
Hi Juanita:
I hope that all is well with you. I have not been too well lately. It is related to my condition. Thank you for checking up on me.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3051 
Hi Michelle:
You are so right. Pets do bring out the best in us. I know that Pal brought out the best in me.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3052 
To My Dearest Pal:
Last night I became very light-headed at home and fell. I was not injured but I have not been feeling well so my neighbor called an ambulance to take me to the Emergency Room. This can happen when there is kidney failure. I was dehydrated so they gave me fluids and ran some more tests. I think back to your last six months with me. You were never left alone. I have people checking up on me constantly. Having end stage kidney failure qualifies me to receive home heath care for a few hours each week. I might have to use that option.

I Love You,
                                                              Joe

Reply with quote  #3053 
Hi again Joe,

Remember when you would take Pal for walks on his leash?  Pal now has your leash in his paw and will guide you safely along your journey.

Bless you,
Juanita

Reply with quote  #3054 
Juanita:
Thank you. I just wish that my health would allow me to do the things with Taz that I did with Pal. I feel that Taz was short changed in that respect.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3055 
To My Beloved Pal:
It has been very hard to get out of bed for the last five days. I have absolutely no energy. Up until now my kidney function has been dropping gradually but when it gets to end stage it can drop more rapidly. I am waiting to see what the treats results are. I do not have any fear because I know that you are there waiting for me.

I Love You,
                                                                                    Joe

Reply with quote  #3056 
Wishing for the best for you Joe and hoping Taz is OK too.

Reply with quote  #3057 
Please use all the resources that are available for you. Hoping that you are feeling better today.

Reply with quote  #3058 
Hi Michelle:
Thank you. I started to feel a little bit better tonight. I was able to take Taz for a walk.

Joe

Reply with quote  #3059 
To My Dearest Pal:
With me not feeling too well lately, I will not be spending the 4th of July at the shore. This is the first 4th in over 25 years that I will be staying home. Also, Taz does not like it down there. He would rather stay at home so for a change I am going to do something that he wants. I still have all of the great memories of you and I spending every 4th of July at the beach.

I Love You,
                                                                 Joe

Reply with quote  #3060 
Hi Joe,

What a great guy you are to be "doing something Taz wants to do" tomorrow.  Believe me, you have nothing to regret about the time, attention and love you have given Taz.  This little dog already knows when you drive on the street where the ice cream place is!  He didn't learn that by himself. Joe, I have no doubt that Taz is being guided by Pal and that you are giving Taz everything he needs.

I will be spending tomorrow in my nice air conditioned home and watching the 4th of July festivities on TV with my two cats.  I much prefer to watch others sweating in the heat than be out there myself.  

Hope you and Taz have a wonderful day, and I really hope the ice cream store is open!

Juanita

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.