Forum

Author   Comment   Page 191 of 192     «   Prev   188   189   190   191   192   Next
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #2851 
Hi Magenta:
I am so sorry about the your loss of Charlie and I am sorry that you are not feeling well. I know how you are feeling. I feel so bad for you. Thank you for trying to cheer me up. It is a really nice thing of you to do considering everything that you are going through. I hope that you start to feel better soon.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2852 
Juanita:
I really believe that every dark cloud has a silver lining. The dark cloud of losing Pal had a silver lining of finding so many friends like you here on this site. I have said many times. If it was not for the Rainbow Bridge and all of the support I received from everybody here I would have done something to myself to join Pal back in those really dark days.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2853 
Jana:
You are really amazing to be taking care of all of the cats the way that you do. As a former cat owner myself, they do not trust just anyone. They know how special you are.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2854 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslepski
Jana:
You are really amazing to be taking care of all of the cats the way that you do. As a former cat owner myself, they do not trust just anyone. They know how special you are.

Joe

Thank you Joe, that really means a lot after beating myself up over the loss of my Big Boy. I know that he lived his best life and I made sure of that, and I know he knew how very, very much he was loved bc Iā€™m the only human he befriended..he was very shy and very mild mannered..it seemed that everyone else in my household annoyed him except for me šŸ˜Š
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #2855 
Jana:
That is normal. I will always blame myself for the loss of Pal even though I know that I did my best and he knew how much I loved him. Big Boy knows how much you loved him and you always will and he will always love you.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2856 
To My Beloved Pal:
I am trying to keep as active as possible. It is good for my kidney to get a lot of exercise and it keeps my mind off of my condition. No matter what I am doing, though, I always think of you. The 16 and a half years that we spent together were so happy for me. I am so lucky to have gad the opportunity to have had you with me for so long.

I Love You,
                                                                Joe

Reply with quote  #2857 
Joe

I think Pal is saying "Ditto"!!!

Juanita

Reply with quote  #2858 
Juanita:
I know that Spike are Pal are best friends and are playing together at the Rainbow Bridge.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2859 
To My Dearest Pal:
Tomorrow is the first day of spring. It does not feel like it though since it is still cold outside. That is the way it has been since you left. Winter seems to go all the way through April now. Maybe it just feels that way. You always brought warmth and sunshine into my life. Without you the days are now cold and dark.

I Love You,
                                                                           Joe

Reply with quote  #2860 
To My Best Friend Pal:
I had some work done at the house yesterday. Taz gets very angry when strangers come over. He spent the whole time barking loudly. He barked so much that he has lost his voice. I feel so bad for him. You liked it when people came over to the house. You would get upset when they would leave.

I Love You,
                                                                     Joe

Reply with quote  #2861 
To My Beloved Pal:
I really miss holding you and carrying you in my arms. Taz does not like to be picked up. You liked to be carried because it made you feel taller and you could see more. I miss you so much and I can't wait until we are together again.

I Love You,
                                                                                             Joe 

Reply with quote  #2862 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslepski
To My Beloved Pal:
I really miss holding you and carrying you in my arms. Taz does not like to be picked up. You liked to be carried because it made you feel taller and you could see more. I miss you so much and I can't wait until we are together again.

I Love You,
                                                                                             Joe 
Magentacharliesmom

Reply with quote  #2863 
Charlie used to love to be carried around and just explore everything I pointed at especially the garbage trucks I was so fortunate to have such a beautiful baby and so were you Joe just breaks my heart that I can't hold him anymore it kills me
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #2864 
Hi Magenta:
Charlie and Pal sound like they had a lot in common. They both are still loved and missed.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2865 
You sure are make sure sounds like they were it's like our little baby
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.