Forum

Author   Comment   Page 184 of 213     «   Prev   181   182   183   184   185   186   187   Next   »
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #2746 
AppleCiderVinegar:
Thank you for the tip. I will definitely check it out.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2747 
Hi Juanita:
It is not really a case of being amazing, it is more of being powerless. I will admit though, that when the Doctor told me of the results I did get sad for a few minutes.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2748 
To My Dearest Pal:
I have been feeling a little sad since I got my latest test results. When you were with me, whenever I felt sad I would sit with you and you would cheer me up. Today I sat with Taz for a few hours and he also made me feel a lot better. I am going out now for an eight mile run. 

I Love You,
                                                                            Joe

Reply with quote  #2749 
To My Beloved Pal:
Taz just had his stitches removed. He is happy that he will not have to wear the cone anymore. It is 60 degrees today and it will be 60 again tomorrow so he and I will be going out for some walks around the neighborhood. That will also make him happy.

I Love You,
                                                                 Joe

Reply with quote  #2750 
Joe
I'm sure you are both happy to be rid of that collar.  Make the most of those "springtime" walks you and Taz plan to take.
Juanita

Reply with quote  #2751 
Juanita:
Taz is so happy to be out of the collar. When I took it off of him he kept expecting me to put it back on. Sixty degrees again today we are now going for a walk.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2752 
To My Dearest Pal:
Since the results of my tests came back I have been spending a lot of time just sitting with Taz appreciating just how much he has brought into my life. I am a little bit afraid but knowing that you are waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge takes the fear away somewhat. Please give me the strength to show the same courage and dignity that you always showed. 

I Love You,
                                                                           Joe

Reply with quote  #2753 
To My Best Friend Pal:
Sometimes I feel sorry for myself thinking about my prognosis but then I think back to the 16 and a half wonderful years you and I spent together and I also think of the more than four years I have spent with Taz. I am so lucky to have had both of you in my life. When Taz had his surgery and I was taking care of him, I realized how deeply I love him. That is such a good feeling.

I Love You,
                                                                              Joe

Reply with quote  #2754 
To My Beloved Pal:
Five years ago you went in for oral surgery. When I left you off at the vet's that morning. You did not want me to leave. I also did not want to go. That day I waited for the phone to ring. Even though it was wintertime I just walked around all day. I was so worried. When the vet called later that afternoon she explained that she had to pull eight of our teeth. I did not care though, because I was just happy that you were still with me. When I went to pick up you were wrapped in your favorite blanket. When we got home you spent all night sleeping on my lap. For the next six months you did your best to make me happy. You could have given up but you kept going because you did not want me to be sad. I am so sorry that I was so selfish. Please forgive me.

I Love You,
                                                               Joe

Reply with quote  #2755 
To My Best Friend Pal:
Sometimes I question whether I am doing the right thing by not undergoing dialysis. I know that it would extend my time but I rurally value the quality of my life. I love to exercise and run marathons and be active. I just cannot see myself being dependent upon a machine. Still, I look at Taz and I know how much we love each other. Knowing that you are there waiting for me makes my decision so much easier. You always helped me make difficult decisions.

I Love You,
                                                                      Joe

Reply with quote  #2756 
To My Beloved Pal:
I look at Taz and I see you in so many ways. Even though you two do not look alike and you both are different in many ways, he has been able to make me feel love in my heart just like you always did. I have been so blessed to have had you with me me for more than 16 years and now to have had Taz in my life for more than four years. It is so true that a person riches cannot be measured by dollars and cents. Thank you for bringing Taz into my life. I know that it was you who wanted me to find that special kind of love again.

I Love You,
                                                                                                   Joe

Reply with quote  #2757 
Joe,
I don't know if you remember me, I haven't been on the forum much lately. I think about you often and am glad you are not in pain. Please know my heart breaks some reading your posts, you helped me when Scooter died and you mean a lot to me. Please take care and know I'll be praying for you.
Take care my friend,
Jonancy...Scooters Mama
joeslepski

Reply with quote  #2758 
Hi Jonancy:
It is good to hear from you. I hope that you are doing well. Thank you for thinking about me. Like I have said so many times, I am so lucky. My condition is painless up until the vey end, there is not any suffering involved. Also I was so lucky to have had both Pal and Taz in my life for so many years.

Joe

Reply with quote  #2759 
To My Dearest Pal:
We are having a snowstorm today that will turn into ice. I am just sitting with Taz, like I used to sit with you, waiting for the snow to end so that I can shovel. I look at Taz and when I see how trusting he looks, I forget about any troubles that I have. You were the same way. One look at you and whatever was bothering me would be forgotten.

I Love You,
                                                                                   Joe

Reply with quote  #2760 
Joe,

I just love your post 2756.  And I know that Pal is so happy to know he has blessed you and Taz with a loving relationship.

Juanita

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.